Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2022)

What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2022)

Old Jul 9, 22, 4:30 am

AS 1436 SEA-LAX June 2022

June 2022
Alaska Airlines
AS 1436 Seattle to Los Angeles

Beverage with mixed nuts

Snack
Choice of:
Tuscan Kale and Blood Orange Salad – Fresh Tuscan kale and baby spinach, blood orange & apple slices, dried cherries, smoked almonds, crumbled goat cheese, fire-braised turkey, and a kiwi vinaigrette dressing. Served with sourdough flatbread crackers

Or
Fire Braised Chicken Sandwich – Sliced fire-braised chicken, creamy goat cheese, red onions, tomatoes and olive tapenade, served on an Artisan bread roll served hot

Freshly warmed chocolate chip cookie

sltlyamusd, pcoll and HangryDad like this.
Old Jul 9, 22, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.4MM; AS MVPG 75K
Originally Posted by Carfield View Post
Bibimbap Korean Rice Bowl Korean-style rice bowl w/sauted spinach & mushrooms, pickled cucumbers, onions & carrots, & an over easy cage-free fried egg, topped w/a sweet & spicy Gochujang sauce

Accompanied by mesclun salad w/shredded carrots & yellow cherry tomatoes, & Italian balsamic vinaigrette dressing & multigrain quinoa roll
had this on AS1095 SEA-IAD, Tue 5 Jul

unsurprisingly the egg was completely solid, nowhere near “over easy” (which was fine with me as I only eat whites)

when the FA offered Salt & Straw vanilla ice cream, I also asked for two Woodford minis and a glass of ice … poured a bit of one of the Woodfords over the ice cream, stirred it in, poured the soft result (maybe 1/4 of the container) over the ice and added some water from the box and a bit more bourbon … repeated a few min later … I enjoyed a decent-size drink and half of the “upgraded” ice cream

best dessert hack ever

repeated with raspberry sorbet on AS3 DCA-SEA; good, but not spectacular
Old Jul 9, 22, 12:46 pm

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by NoLaGent View Post
Unless you like feta and asparagus, which I do.

Omelet, all the way. I had it last week and loved it. ;-)
I agree....if the other option is a "grain bowl" (for breakfast)--the omelet is really the only choice. A delicious omelet usually sounds good for breakfast but I can't recall ever rolling out of bed and thinking, "I could sure go for a breakfast grain bowl right about now...."
Old Jul 9, 22, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by jrl767 View Post
had this on AS1095 SEA-IAD, Tue 5 Jul

unsurprisingly the egg was completely solid, nowhere near over easy (which was fine with me as I only eat whites)

when the FA offered Salt & Straw vanilla ice cream, I also asked for two Woodford minis and a glass of ice poured a bit of one of the Woodfords over the ice cream, stirred it in, poured the soft result (maybe 1/4 of the container) over the ice and added some water from the box and a bit more bourbon repeated a few min later I enjoyed a decent-size drink and half of the upgraded ice cream

best dessert hack ever

repeated with raspberry sorbet on AS3 DCA-SEA; good, but not spectacular
Sort of reminds me of my UA desserts in the 90s - some coffee along with ice cream and Courvoisier. You've inspired me for a new onboard experiment, although I'd not try it with sor bay.
pcoll likes this.
Old Jul 9, 22, 11:44 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, DL GM, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 Whatevers
Menus seem to change on 7/13 - they're available through the menu on Flight Status for flights on or after 7/13. Economy buy-on-board looks like it's getting refreshed as well.
sltlyamusd and TheBeerHunter like this.
Old Jul 11, 22, 12:33 am

Any updates on the return of PDBs, hot towels service or the remaining drink options (ginger beer, crater lake espresso vodka, etc)?
Old Jul 13, 22, 9:38 pm

Is there any service at all in First on LAX-LAS? Website says beverages are available only on flights >350 miles. Does that mean no service at all on this flight?
Old Jul 14, 22, 9:38 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold
LAX/ SEA AS 585.
Pre order choices
Fruit & Cheese Plate
It’s an all-star cast for our Fruit & Cheese plate. Beecher’s Flagship cheese, Tillamook sharp cheddar and brie, Partners crackers, and finished with a Seattle Chocolate truffle.
Peruvian-Spiced Chicken Sandwich
Sliced chicken breast marinated in mild yellow peppers and spices, sliced red onions, roma tomatoes and cotija cheese served on Boulart sandwich bread, accompanied with a side salad and balsamic dressing
Watermelon Feta Chicken Salad
Fresh summer watermelon, heirloom tomatoes, and smoked chicken breast, served over a bed of baby spinach and arugula, topped with creamy feta cheese and a tomato vinaigrette
NoLaGent likes this.
Old Jul 14, 22, 10:44 am

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by pcoll View Post
LAX/ SEA AS 585.
Pre order choices
Fruit & Cheese Plate
Its an all-star cast for our Fruit & Cheese plate. Beechers Flagship cheese, Tillamook sharp cheddar and brie, Partners crackers, and finished with a Seattle Chocolate truffle.
Sliced chicken breast marinated in mild yellow peppers and spices, sliced red onions, roma tomatoes and cotija cheese served on Boulart sandwich bread, accompanied with a side salad and balsamic dressing
Fresh summer watermelon, heirloom tomatoes, and smoked chicken breast, served over a bed of baby spinach and arugula, topped with creamy feta cheese and a tomato vinaigrette
Theyve really been knocking it out of the park with these short haul salads the last few meal cycles, and this one sounds great.
Old Jul 14, 22, 10:50 am

Programs: Alaska 75k/One World Emerald
Originally Posted by NoLaGent View Post
Theyve really been knocking it out of the park with these short haul salads the last few meal cycles, and this one sounds great.
Agree about the salads. I'm not a fan of the bowl of tasteless greens they serve with the entree on longer dinner flights, but the short-haul lunch salads are really good.
Old Jul 14, 22, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by SeaLuggageLover View Post
Agree about the salads. I'm not a fan of the bowl of tasteless greens they serve with the entree on longer dinner flights, but the short-haul lunch salads are really good.
Agreed. They used to serve more interesting appetizer salads on midcon or longer flights and I wish they would return to that practice (shown above is a salad from 2019 for comparison).
GW McLintock likes this.
Old Jul 14, 22, 7:27 pm

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
Originally Posted by 1/[email protected] View Post
Is there any service at all in First on LAX-LAS? Website says beverages are available only on flights >350 miles. Does that mean no service at all on this flight?
YMMV

I've flown it twice - once on AS, once on QX. QX we got drinks in the air with something thrown at me (forgot if it was a biscoff or the party mix, this was a few years ago). AS we only got a full PDB.
Old Jul 15, 22, 6:37 pm

Recent PAE-PHX trip

July 8
Alaska 312 (PAE-PHX) 3:45 PM departure on a Boeing 737-800
No pre-order options offered:
I chose the fire braised chicken sandwich (a salad option or F&C platter). Chocolate chip cookie accompanied meal along with snack basket 1 hour prior to landing (included the Himalayan popcorn, almonds, and chips that are options for 100k members in main cabin)

Fire Braised Chicken Sandwich with Chocolate Chip Cookie

July 10
Alaska 2385
PHX-PAE (delayed 20 minutes). On an Embraer 175
Got upgraded so not be able to do a pre-order
I chose the Chicken Romesco Sandwich (salad and fruit and cheese were also offered). Chocolate chip cookie followed, no snack basket

Chicken Romesco Sandwich
Old Jul 16, 22, 3:15 pm

LAX/ SEA AS 585.
Pre order choices
Fruit & Cheese Plate
Its an all-star cast for our Fruit & Cheese plate. Beechers Flagship cheese, Tillamook sharp cheddar and brie, Partners crackers, and finished with a Seattle Chocolate truffle.
has anyone had the chicken sandwich? I preordered it for my flight tomorrow.
Old Jul 17, 22, 11:46 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
LAX/ SEA AS 585.
Pre order choices
Fruit & Cheese Plate
Flying LAX-SEA and LAS-SEA this month both in paid F and it shows no food for me. Weird.

Search this Thread