Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Will Alaska Airlines Be Serving in First Class on Your Flight? (2022)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2022, 8:08 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K, Frontier Elite100K
Originally Posted by ual744777sta
PAE does not have catering and a shelf stable meal will be offered.
But in the past, I was given a choice of sandwich or some other stable meal. I guess 1st class is just a wider PC seat. Hope I get chocolate and warm cookie.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 1:33 am

Programs: AS MVPG75K
6/16 HNL > SFO

Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops
Mine had a slightly different presentation from the photo posted earlier by someone else.
Meal was superb.

Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops
sltlyamusd and nomad420 like this.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 12:18 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, Cunard Diamond
SAN-PAE

lunch menu posted above (salad, cheese plate or warmed sandwich). Pre-orders honored.

we also had warmed chocolate chip cookies served with a much-appreciated wet wipe.

Great service on the E175 flight.
pcoll likes this.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 11:12 am

Forgot pictures, but was a bit exhausted when we were heading back. So at some point during our alaska trip, the preorders were back up. Pre-ordered omelet for wife and the grain bowl with Portuguese sausage for wife. Pre-ordered smokey roasted chicken for her and bimimbap bowl or however it is spelled for me on the last flight. Had mixup with hotel time and was going to spend 12 hours or more pre security in anchorage airport since it was starting to rain and wife was tired of wandering around.

Anchorage check in got us moved to a flight that was only a few hours away on a max9, which I loved the newer design. Gave up our breakfast the next morning flight, this flight had the smokey roasted chicken and Korean rice bowl. We both got chicken, and it honestly was fairly juicy and tender. Plenty of spice to the dish as well. Nuts were Luke warm, no snack basket, but chocolate chip cookie was nice and warm. This change got us into the anchorage lounge for comfort and a nice steak and ale soup. Unfortunately we arrived at 11pm and sat on the taxiway and ramp for 30 minutes or so, then had to sleep on the curved benches in N till the lounge opened.

Lounge food was OK I guess, but the lattes were good. Had to wait till our 1:40pm departure to MSP. Wife had the smokey chicken and I had the Korean rice bowl. The rice bowl was honestly the best dish I had on our trip, and I generally hate mushrooms because they are prepared so poorly. Really nice balance of flavor, and given the issues with proteins being dry, I was impressed that the egg was still had runny yolk. Nuts were cold, cookie was cold, no snack box. Was a fairly bumpy flight out of SEA and over Idaho/Montana though, so maybe that had something to do with it. Pilot had beautiful conditions in MSP and bobbled the landing (right main, nose, left main), then didn't slow down enough and had to slam on it, lol. Wife didn't notice how close we were getting to the end of the runway though, so it's all good. Everyone has their off days.

Now I only wish I had booked my next trip before mileage point costs went up... was half the points when I was looking before.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 5:59 pm

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
AS1236
LAS-SEA
11:55AM Departure

Had this:

Spring Melon & Prosciutto Salad

Complimentary

Fresh Baby Arugula & Spinach, Roasted Almonds, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced Cantaloupe Melon, Smoked Chicken Breast, and a Chia Lime Vinaigrette Dressing. Served with Sourdough Flatbread Crackers

And it was quite yummy. I ate the canteloupe separately... and was able to preorder. No cookies or snack basket passed around.

GW McLintock likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 12:24 pm

Programs: AS 100K, UA*S, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond | Formerly: AC Super Elite
Jun 27 2020 AS 1400 SFO 8:40am - AUS 2:18pm

Fruit & Cheese Plate
It’s an all-star cast for our Fruit & Cheese plate. Beecher’s® Flagship cheese, Tillamook® sharp cheddar and brie, Partners® crackers, and finished with a Seattle Chocolate truffle.

Asparagus, Tomato & Feta Omelet
Cage-Free Egg Omelet with Creamy Feta Cheese, Fresh Tomato & Asparagus. Served with Potatoes O’Brien and Chicken Breakfast Sausage

Breakfast Grain Bowl with Portuguese Pork Sausage
Mixture of Red Quinoa, Brown Rice & Barley, served with fresh Cherry Tomatoes, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Portuguese Pork Sausage, a Baked Cage-Free Egg, and a Scallion-Soy Dressing

Not sure which to pick LOL
Old Jun 26, 2022, 1:06 pm

Programs: AS Mileage Plan 100k, Bonvoy Titanium
Grain Bowl with Sausage. Hands down… not even a contest.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 1:23 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by navydevildoc
Grain Bowl with Sausage. Hands down… not even a contest.
Unless you like feta and asparagus, which I do.

Omelet, all the way. I had it last week and loved it. ;-)
Old Jun 26, 2022, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas

More asparagus for you. Asparagus is icky.

No matter the airline, still yuck
Ha Didn't realize in mini view that these were green beans. Also icky.
cyborg and GW McLintock like this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 4:03 pm

Programs: UA 1MM for a while now, AS for a minute, BAEC newly minted Gold
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
More asparagus for you. Asparagus is icky.

No matter the airline, still yuck
Ha Didn't realize in mini view that these were green beans. Also icky.
Awesome work. Reminds me of Pee Wee's Playhouse (forgot which segment).
Cheers,
-Cyborg
UAPremierExec and pcoll like this.

Last edited by dayone; Jun 26, 2022 at 7:31 pm Reason: Redact quoted image for readability.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 7:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by pampa
SEA-KOA June 19 8:00am. This is a 6 hour flight. I'm guessing no lunch?

SEA-KOA Menu 8:00am
Same options today for my DD & her family, SEA-OGG.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 12:21 am

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Deleted

Last edited by Flying for Fun; Jun 28, 2022 at 12:58 pm
Old Jun 27, 2022, 8:57 am

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
Puzzle Du Jour,

Move no more than 4 green beans to spell an antonym.

James
I can do it in three moves!
Old Jun 27, 2022, 1:48 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan
Original Poster

Moderator Note

A friendly reminder that this active thread is for posting menu choices and pictures. Food games and discussions may be posted in their own thread(s).

dayone, AS Moderator
Old Jun 27, 2022, 3:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by dayone
A friendly reminder that this active thread is for posting menu choices and pictures. Food games and discussions may be posted in their own thread(s).

dayone, AS Moderator
Food discussions used to have a separate thread that became so unwieldy that discussion was returned to the general food thread. This occurred perhaps a couple years ago (but hard to search for in transit on a mobile device).

Salud!
anteater likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.