How Long for BA Miles to Post to AS?

Old Dec 22, 2021, 9:02 am
Original Poster

How Long for BA Miles to Post to AS?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Flew lax to lhr to bud and back mid November on BA metal crediting to AS. Wondering when the EQM will post to AS (will push me well above 100K for the year). What’s your experience in terms of time to post - 2 weeks, 4, 8 or…?

Thanks in advance. Happy holidays!
Old Dec 22, 2021, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Happy holidays!

How Long for BA and Other Airline Partner Flights to Credit to AS?
and many others
Old Dec 22, 2021, 10:52 am

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Likely issues on BA's side. See my other post here.

James
Old Dec 22, 2021, 11:06 am

I flew over the summer and it took 8 weeks to show up. I've heard it's anywhere from 1-10 weeks sometimes. Frustrating when you are trying to ensure status before the site refreshes :/
Old Dec 22, 2021, 12:56 pm

Programs: 75K, HH Diamond
Were they BA bought and marketed flights or codeshares?
Old Jun 1, 2022, 3:39 pm

Programs: Alaska 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, *A Gold w/ Krisflyer Gold
My AA-marketed BA flights credited a day later: Very fast!

How long will Aer Lingus take?
Old Jun 16, 2022, 9:29 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Tit, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold, Carlson Gold, UA*S,
Flights taken in December on Alaska, have not posted to BA.

Fast approaching the six month deadline - I faxed and posted the documents. Still nothing.

Any suggestions?
Old Jul 21, 2022, 7:52 am

Programs: BA Gold, UA Plat (1mm),Marriott LT Plat, Avis PC, National Exec Elite, Hertz PC
BA is a total dumpster fire. How hard can it be to credit partner flights booked with all the correct information in place?

One can only conclude that BA just doesn't care.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 12:54 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro
Originally Posted by rjburns
BA is a total dumpster fire. How hard can it be to credit partner flights booked with all the correct information in place?

One can only conclude that BA just doesn't care.
Not going to dispute that BA is a bit of mess right now. I do know that the reverse, AS flights to BAEC is taking awhile as well. For us BAEC members we have the benefit of a BAEC employee on FT who will expedite our AS credit to our accounts. I’ve had to email her for all my AS flights this year. Point of reference, all my AA trips in 2022 that I’ve credited to BAEC post within a few days. So I’m thinking this might just be a OW integration thing? Either way I understand the frustration, especially when you’re moving to a higher tier. Cheers.
Bellerina likes this.
Old Jul 25, 2022, 5:39 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriot Platinum
My BA flight early this month took about a week to post. Booked, marketed, and operated by BA.
eponymous_coward likes this.
Old Jul 25, 2022, 6:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by Bellerina
My BA flight early this month took about a week to post. Booked, marketed, and operated by BA.
Same.
Old Jul 25, 2022, 11:14 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Tack
Not going to dispute that BA is a bit of mess right now. I do know that the reverse, AS flights to BAEC is taking awhile as well. For us BAEC members we have the benefit of a BAEC employee on FT who will expedite our AS credit to our accounts. I’ve had to email her for all my AS flights this year. Point of reference, all my AA trips in 2022 that I’ve credited to BAEC post within a few days. So I’m thinking this might just be a OW integration thing? Either way I understand the frustration, especially when you’re moving to a higher tier. Cheers.
I am not sure it is an OW integration issue. AS & BA have been partners outside of an alliance for many years. I know there were issues late last year when BA upgraded their systems and there were many AA AAdvantage members that were affected.

Originally Posted by Bellerina
Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
Same.
I flew two BA marketed & operated flights in February. They both posted within a week. Tomorrow, I am flying 2 BA marketed codeshare flights on AA (LAX-DFW) & AY (DFW-HEL) and have 2 more flights on BA prime CPH-LHR-CPT in August all 6 flights on the same itinerary. I will report how long it takes for the flights to post.

James
eponymous_coward likes this.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 1:38 pm

Programs: 75K, HH Diamond
Flew two flights last Tuesday, posted yesterday. BA marketed and flown.
Old Jul 28, 2022, 12:07 am
vji

counter dp: took some BA marketed and operated flights at the beginning of this month, still no credit. non-BA ticket stock though.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 10:32 am

Programs: AS 75k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Pleasantly surprised that the 2 flights I took earlier this summer posted with 1 week/10 days respectively.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.