Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BofA EQM Promo Miles Have Posted

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2021, 12:35 am

Programs: AS 75k
Originally Posted by vanillabean
Sorry to hear that. They say it’s the thought that counts, hope you like Anchor Steam!
I do enjoy Anchor Steam and truly appreciate the gesture. While it has very festive packaging, it does seem a little flat.🤔 Here’s hoping for better news tomorrow.
Old Nov 21, 2021, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by flymonthly
I do enjoy Anchor Steam and truly appreciate the gesture. While it has very festive packaging, it does seem a little flat.🤔 Here’s hoping for better news tomorrow.
Oh, I just noticed that the six-pack was from 2020 - no wonder that it seems so flat. At any rate, my EQMs still haven't posted, although the RDMs posted Friday overnight (statement closed Thursday night). My working theory is that it's a manual process needing Customer Care handling and/or they only post them weekly (like miles from AA flights). Since CC doesn't really work the weekends, it would be Monday or Tuesday at the earliest before the EQMs show up.
Old Nov 25, 2021, 9:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, AS MVPG
I got the BofA card in response to this offer and spent $10k on it. EQM never posted. Now AS rep on Twitter is saying you had to have had the card as of 8/31/21 to be eligible for the promotion. Anyone else run into this and have any tips, or am I out of luck?
Old Nov 26, 2021, 12:09 am

Billing cycle closed 11/23. EQM bonus miles posted late night 11/24 to put me over the top to MVP Gold. I kept refreshing all day 11/24 waiting to see.
FlyerDigits likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 7:24 am

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
My billing cycle including $7500+ in charges posted by November 15 closed last night, and already overnight my elite status had been upgraded to MVP Gold 75K in the app. That was swift!
notquiteaff and mjbulzomi like this.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 3:42 pm

Originally Posted by vanillabean
My billing cycle including $7500+ in charges posted by November 15 closed last night, and already overnight my elite status had been upgraded to MVP Gold 75K in the app. That was swift!
That doesn't seem fair. I'm still waiting on the EQMs from my credit card whose billing cycle closed 8 days ago.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by BookerNYC
I got the BofA card in response to this offer and spent $10k on it. EQM never posted. Now AS rep on Twitter is saying you had to have had the card as of 8/31/21 to be eligible for the promotion. Anyone else run into this and have any tips, or am I out of luck?
There are several posts in this thread confirming that the offer was (a) targeted to (b) existing elites who (c) already had the Alaska Visa.
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 7:46 pm

That doesn't seem fair. I'm still waiting on the EQMs from my credit card whose billing cycle closed 8 days ago.
Did any post for you last month? Mine showed up both months right away and the speedy results sound like the norm based on posts here. Increments of 2,500 so if your spend was above that threshold you may want to investigate.
Old Nov 27, 2021, 12:06 am

does anyone know who I could talk to if I feel like I didn't get the full EQM credit for my credit card spend?
Old Nov 27, 2021, 6:36 am

Programs: mvp75k, DL-0body
Full credit for -accidental- spending on BoA visa, but have it add on yesterday and i am closer to 75k. Thanks AS.
Old Nov 27, 2021, 6:37 am

Programs: mvp75k, DL-0body
Originally Posted by vci15
does anyone know who I could talk to if I feel like I didn't get the full EQM credit for my credit card spend?
Twitter ? or Call the AS number on the card ?
Old Nov 27, 2021, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by FlyerDigits
Did any post for you last month? Mine showed up both months right away and the speedy results sound like the norm based on posts here. Increments of 2,500 so if your spend was above that threshold you may want to investigate.
I only had $2k spend last month, so didn't qualify for any then. I had another $8k spend this statement (all prior to 11/15/21) so should have received 10k EQM. I know AS has last month's $s correctly since Customer Care confirmed the amount to me when I contacted them about a different matter. I'll definitely be following up with them next week, but just wanted to kvetch a little here.
Old Nov 27, 2021, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
I only had $2k spend last month, so didn't qualify for any then. I had another $8k spend this statement (all prior to 11/15/21) so should have received 10k EQM. I know AS has last month's $s correctly since Customer Care confirmed the amount to me when I contacted them about a different matter. I'll definitely be following up with them next week, but just wanted to kvetch a little here.
And you got the email confirming that you were targeted and put the spend on a personal card (not business), right?
Old Nov 27, 2021, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by notquiteaff
And you got the email confirming that you were targeted and put the spend on a personal card (not business), right?
Yes, I received both the original promo email in September and the follow-up reminder in mid-October. My latest theory is that they may be waiting on one of my other two BofA AS personal cards whose statement closes in mid-December to see if I have additional spend that qualifies (I don't).
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2021, 5:13 pm

This is the response I got from the twitter rep when asking why my EQM from this promotion haven't posted yet:
"The guests that had multiple credit cards only had one credit card registered for the promotion, meaning that the full spend may not have reflected properly. They have recognized this happened and will be updating the accounts within the next few weeks for the guests that had multiple credit cards and met the spend criteria."
notquiteaff and flymonthly like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.