50K Miles MVP Gold 75K Premium Bonus

Old Jun 24, 2023, 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
My qualifying segment was flown March 20th and the bonus 50K posted March 21st. Last year it posted immediately with the qualifying segment before we got to the gate.

James
Correct, mine did LY too - but in the Facebook 100k Group they are saying the extra time is due to the EQM and other promos . There is an extra step needed to verify all the trips taken. Which I get but also doesnt make sense due to us being in 2023. Cmon Alaska tech
Old Jun 26, 2023, 12:29 pm

Programs: AS Gold 75K, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by FlyingFrancis
Yes, I'm definitely there. I'm at 85k EQM and 50 segments on AS metal. That said, what got me to cross over the threshold was a BA flight. The agent sounded somewhat confident in her answer, but I'm likely going to call back in next week if it hasn't posted yet.
Update: I took my first AS flight since crossing the threshold on BA and the miles immediately posted after that.
Old Jul 1, 2023, 3:06 am

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Further data point. My partner, 75K in 2022, didn't qualify for even MVP in 2022 for 2023 and was demoted to a general member in January 2023. He requalified for 75K through December 2023 on the AS Staus challenge earlier this year.

We recently flew YVR-LHR-MXP on BA as AA codeshare flights in full J class. The miles (200% EQM, 325% RDM) credited the day after arrival and the 50K miles posted at the same time for organically attaining 75K. He is now 75K through December 2024.

I had anticipated the 50K would not post and a follow up with AS would be required.

James

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.