FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alaska-airlines-mileage-plan-442/)
-   -   Alaska Lounges (2021-2022) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alaska-airlines-mileage-plan/2032416-alaska-lounges-2021-2022-a.html)

safari ari Jan 10, 2021 7:08 pm

Alaska Lounges (2021-2022)

Is the bar in SEA still not open from Inslee's mandate?

Ford Fairlane Jan 10, 2021 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by safari ari (Post 32957722)
Is the bar in SEA still not open from Inslee's mandate?

As of last Friday, still closed, and I'm sure they still are. The part of the mandate that closed them still hasn't lifted. Some restrictions start to lift tomorrow, Jan. 11, but bar service isn't one of them.

LRD Jan 12, 2021 2:06 pm

N has shifted to a Caesar's salad.

Flying for Fun Jan 12, 2021 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by LRD (Post 32962728)

PDX this afternoon had Pancakes, Ceasar Salads and Mushroom Bisque a available from the kitchen. Request at the bar. Also making barista coffee. Alcohol was available but I didn't inquire if it was beer wine only or full bar.

James

safari ari Jan 12, 2021 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by LRD (Post 32962728)

Same in D, as well as a vegetable soup. Sadly still no bar service :rolleyes:.

JacksonFlyer Jan 12, 2021 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by Flying for Fun (Post 32963080)
PDX this afternoon had Pancakes, Ceasar Salads and Mushroom Bisque a available from the kitchen. Request at the bar. Also making barista coffee. Alcohol was available but I didn't inquire if it was beer wine only or full bar.

James

Alcohol eh? That is a change from a few weeks ago.....maybe they spotted Henry's Tavern serving.

Conflipper Jan 13, 2021 8:06 am

Originally Posted by JacksonFlyer (Post 32963287)
Alcohol eh? That is a change from a few weeks ago.....maybe they spotted Henry's Tavern serving.

Full bar at PDX when I was there on Saturday. Said around Xmas they were allowed to have full bar once again.

PDXPremier Jan 13, 2021 11:14 am

Originally Posted by Conflipper (Post 32964694)
Full bar at PDX when I was there on Saturday. Said around Xmas they were allowed to have full bar once again.

Is their soda machine back to self-serve or coffee? (like SEA)

Conflipper Jan 13, 2021 11:17 am

Originally Posted by PDXPremier (Post 32965247)

I didn’t pay attention so I am not sure. I will be there again this weekend I can look.

LRD Jan 13, 2021 2:25 pm

Four staffers are rebooting the soda machine @ N; they said it should be operational momentarily.

ETA: now being told that it may not be operational until later this afternoon.

ETA: fully operational.

ETA: Looks like the coffee maker is also being revived/renewed/rebooted.

Flying for Fun Jan 13, 2021 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by PDXPremier (Post 32965247)

Originally Posted by Conflipper (Post 32965263)
I didn’t pay attention so I am not sure. I will be there again this weekend I can look.

Yesterday at PDX, all beverages are served from the bar. No self-serve beverages. Only vegetable & cheese cups are self serve with packaged dips, salad dressings and humus along with Tims Chips, packaged, cookies, brownies and other snacks. Soup & Salad from the kitchen.

James

dayone Jan 13, 2021 3:04 pm

Alaska Lounges (2021 and Later)

With the many recent changes to and impact of COVID on the Alaska Lounges, please continue the discussion in this new refreshed thread.

Prior thread: Alaska Lounges (2020 and Earlier) - FlyerTalk Forums

beckoa Jan 14, 2021 12:06 am

ANC is pretty much open- barista station running, beer/wine/hard alcohol, some "to go" snacks, soup and pancakes by request. Self Serve sodas.

This has been the case in December as well.

One BR concierge has returned after some time in ANC ^

mtofell Jan 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Does anyone know if I can use the Alaska Lounge with my Priority Pass when NOT flying Alaska (assuming they accept the PP, of course)?

be_rettSEA Jan 14, 2021 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by mtofell (Post 32968642)
Does anyone know if I can use the Alaska Lounge with my Priority Pass when NOT flying Alaska (assuming they accept the PP, of course)?

Yes, as long as you have a same day boarding pass, it doesn't need to be an Alaska boarding pass to use PP.