FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: chrisl137
Here are links to waitlists for the Alaska Lounges:

Seattle D Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/sead1

Seattle N Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/sean13

Seattle C Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/seac1

Portland Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungepdx

LAX Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungelax
Directions to the stairway to the lounge in post 1988.

Anchorage Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungeanc

New York Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungejfk

Print Wikipost

Alaska Lounges (2021-2022)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2022, 11:14 am

Programs: Alaska 75k/One World Emerald
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Hopefully you received another nice credit from the horrors of the toaster incident, not to mention viewing the indecency of watching all that knob playing in a family establishment!
Ha! I guess I have to be more proactive in these matters!
pcoll likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2022, 9:21 am

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
Start of Rant: The dogs are back again at LAX lounge this morning. I am just waiting on the morning rooster to top it off! To be fair, the dogs are slightly quieter than the early morning rowdy vacation travellers to Belize.

Whatever happened to the "executive lounge" concept? I know, I know. Next time I will go to work in my board shorts and blue healer "support animal" in tow. It is a Bloody Mary morning for me for sure. End of Rant.
samosa likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2022, 1:43 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat 100/LT Gold, Marriott Plat, National Executive Elite
Hi everyone!

I reviewed the thread and wanted to make sure I understand correctly; if I am on a purchased F ticket in I class, I have lounge access departing AND arriving at SEA and ANC?

And they both have a 3 drink limit, with wine and beer complimentary, and spirits for an upcharge?

Finally, the waitlists seem to prioritize lounge members first, then paying F, then PP, etc. Should I anticipate difficulty accessing SEA or ANC in early May on paid F?

Thanks!
Old Mar 9, 2022, 1:48 pm

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by pcoll
Quick pics of bar in N lounge.

Current offerings
Wow, as a typical AA flyer I am very jealous of this beer list - the Admirals Clubs typically having something like Coors Light on draft, plus one quasi-local option. This list looks amazing in comparison. Are these all complimentary?!
Old Mar 9, 2022, 3:14 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Originally Posted by btonkid12345
Hi everyone!

I reviewed the thread and wanted to make sure I understand correctly; if I am on a purchased F ticket in I class, I have lounge access departing AND arriving at SEA and ANC?

And they both have a 3 drink limit, with wine and beer complimentary, and spirits for an upcharge?

Finally, the waitlists seem to prioritize lounge members first, then paying F, then PP, etc. Should I anticipate difficulty accessing SEA or ANC in early May on paid F?

Thanks!
Yes, you'll have access in SEA and ANC. Wine, beer, and house spirits are all complimentary.
btonkid12345 likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2022, 4:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by chrisny2
Yes, you'll have access in SEA and ANC. Wine, beer, and house spirits are all complimentary.
... House wine is complimentary. Sometimes, it tastes like outhouse wine. The wine department also has pay-for pours.
Old Mar 9, 2022, 4:10 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
... House wine is complimentary. Sometimes, it tastes like outhouse wine. The wine department also has pay-for pours.
Oh! The beers are so good, I usually stick to those, with maybe a cocktail now and then. I've never ordered wine in an AS Lounge - but good to know that upgraded wines are available! Thanks!
btonkid12345 likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2022, 5:12 pm

Thank you both for your replies!
Old Mar 9, 2022, 5:43 pm

One other question - my return is the 9:48 p.m. departure from ANC-DFW nonstop on AA in First, connecting to DFW-GRU (the next morning) in Flagship Business.

I believe this will allow me access in ANC at the AK lounge because I am connecting in Domestic First to a Flagship Business lounge on a OW member airline? It's all one ticket and one PNR. I do not have OW or AA or AK status. Thank you!
Old Mar 10, 2022, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Oh! The beers are so good, I usually stick to those, with maybe a cocktail now and then. I've never ordered wine in an AS Lounge - but good to know that upgraded wines are available! Thanks!
The simple fact is that one cannot have upgraded wines when the original wines don't even score a grade
chrisny2 likes this.
Old Mar 10, 2022, 10:17 am

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by River in Sight
Wow, as a typical AA flyer I am very jealous of this beer list - the Admirals Clubs typically having something like Coors Light on draft, plus one quasi-local option. This list looks amazing in comparison. Are these all complimentary?!
Yep
River in Sight likes this.
Old Mar 11, 2022, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by btonkid12345
One other question - my return is the 9:48 p.m. departure from ANC-DFW nonstop on AA in First, connecting to DFW-GRU (the next morning) in Flagship Business.

I believe this will allow me access in ANC at the AK lounge because I am connecting in Domestic First to a Flagship Business lounge on a OW member airline? It's all one ticket and one PNR. I do not have OW or AA or AK status. Thank you!
Does anyone know how this one would shake out? Thanks!
Old Mar 13, 2022, 12:49 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, BA Silver, AC, AF/KL, AV, VS | Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Good heavens: supply issues with Ocean Citron? Say it isn't so! Spotted yesterday in the N Concourse Lounge:

davistev and samosa like this.
Old Mar 13, 2022, 9:27 pm

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
DCA looks hopeless, even with an Amex Platinum card. I take it an Alaska day pass won't get you inside the Admirals Club?
Old Mar 14, 2022, 12:47 am

Programs: AS Mileage Plan 100k, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by vanillabean
DCA looks hopeless, even with an Amex Platinum card. I take it an Alaska day pass won't get you inside the Admirals Club?
Nope. Need to be an Alaska Lounge+ member. They usually do sell day passes unless it's completely slammed in there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.