FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: chrisl137
Here are links to waitlists for the Alaska Lounges:

Seattle D Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/sead1

Seattle N Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/sean13

Seattle C Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/seac1

Portland Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungepdx

LAX Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungelax
Directions to the stairway to the lounge in post 1988.

Anchorage Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungeanc

New York Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungejfk

Print Wikipost

Alaska Lounges (2021-2022)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2022, 3:03 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriot Platinum
Originally Posted by 985X
noodle chicken soup (barely any chicken!)
Usually they have chicken for salad and I always add some of that chicken to any soups with chicken as I never think there is enough.
985X likes this.
Old Aug 14, 2022, 10:33 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Please don't make me read over 1k posts. Thank you .

Two part question: We are flying in F on points (not an upgrade).

But we're flying the day before our early morning flight the next morning. Can we go to one of the Board Rooms the afternoon we arrive in SEA, even though our continuing flight is not until the next day?
Old Aug 14, 2022, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by Eujeanie
Please don't make me read over 1k posts. Thank you .

Two part question: We are flying in F on points (not an upgrade).

But we're flying the day before our early morning flight the next morning. Can we go to one of the Board Rooms the afternoon we arrive in SEA, even though our continuing flight is not until the next day?
Passengers traveling on a paid First Class or a First Class award ticket* on flights operated by Alaska Airlines have access to Alaska Lounge locations only on their day of flight.
Alaska website

Your sentence is not clear. You are flying both legs in F? Then you should have access on arrival, based on your F ticket. The whole connecting flight next day is a moot point (presuming you aren't flying internationally into the US, and don't have access to the terminal).
Old Aug 14, 2022, 11:04 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by s0ssos
Passengers traveling on a paid First Class or a First Class award ticket* on flights operated by Alaska Airlines have access to Alaska Lounge locations only on their day of flight.
Alaska website

Your sentence is not clear. You are flying both legs in F? Then you should have access on arrival, based on your F ticket. The whole connecting flight next day is a moot point (presuming you aren't flying internationally into the US, and don't have access to the terminal).
Yes, both legs in F. I was just making sure access didn't have to be "before" the flight.
Old Aug 15, 2022, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
What are the odds that I can enter the lounge at JFK between 5 AM and 6 AM with Priority Pass?

Is there a breakfast food spread? If so, what is served?
Old Aug 15, 2022, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by lsquare
What are the odds that I can enter the lounge at JFK between 5 AM and 6 AM with Priority Pass?

I was there a few weeks ago at 530am. They turned everyone down that had a Priority Pass. They also would not let me purchase day passes, either (I posted my experience upthread). I suspect it was a staffing issue but not allowing day passes is odd, especially since they were willing to let me in if I purchased a $350 annual Lounge Pass, on the spot.
530am at JFK in the common area is not a great place to wait. Only two food places were open and the lines were long.
lsquare likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Looks like I'll have a few hours in SEA on Christmas Day this year....has anyone flown through SEA on Christmas? I assume all 3 lounges will likely be closed?
Old Aug 17, 2022, 2:56 pm

Programs: Alaska, AA, Marriott
Originally Posted by lsquare

Zero, since Alaska Lounges aren’t affiliated with Priority Pass.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 2:57 pm

Programs: Yes
Originally Posted by PDXPremier;[url=tel:34523381
34523381[/url]]Looks like I'll have a few hours in SEA on Christmas Day this year....has anyone flown through SEA on Christmas? I assume all 3 lounges will likely be closed?
I can’t speak for C/D, but N will definitely be open!
PDXPremier likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 2:58 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Originally Posted by thatmikereed
What a definitive, but wrong, statement!: https://www.prioritypass.com/en/loun...laska-airlines
ACBLtd, lsquare, pcoll and 2 others like this.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by thatmikereed
Nope. You got that one wrong, bud.
Old Aug 21, 2022, 3:08 pm

Programs: AS 100k, AA MM, HH Dia
PDX expansion

Haven’t seen any posts on the PDX changes… The main PDX lounge has a new “patio” that opened two weeks ago - much needed more space! also the B terminal mini lounge is now open - no food or alcohol at this point - and its
an odd location considering the C lounge is minutes away… but glad AS is finally investing into the lounges
Old Aug 21, 2022, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by leroix
Haven’t seen any posts on the PDX changes… The main PDX lounge has a new “patio” that opened two weeks ago - much needed more space! also the B terminal mini lounge is now open - no food or alcohol at this point - and its
an odd location considering the C lounge is minutes away… but glad AS is finally investing into the lounges
If you go back a few weeks in this thread, I posted photos of the new patio extension. I still haven't been to the new "mini" lounge in concourse B but if there is no food or beverage service, I'll likely just make the relatively quick walk over to the C lounge.
Old Aug 21, 2022, 4:22 pm

Programs: AS 100k, AA MM, HH Dia
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
If you go back a few weeks in this thread, I posted photos of the new patio extension. I still haven't been to the new "mini" lounge in concourse B but if there is no food or beverage service, I'll likely just make the relatively quick walk over to the C lounge.
ahhh missed that! Only soft drinks and coffee at the new mini b lounge… they claim more coming once they get the licenses, but the attendant had no idea when - the space was tight as is, I’m not sure where a bar will fit.
Old Aug 22, 2022, 9:22 am

Programs: AS MVPG, HH Gold, National EE
Wow, the AS lounge in SF is in rough shape. Every single seat was stained or marked—they need to replace everything with better quality furniture (I know the lounge opened recently, but this is not a good show).

Also can confirm they are still using plastic cutlery and plates/bowls in the lounge. And I’m not thrilled a lot of drinks moved into the paid range, and they’re using very bottom shelf liquor for the drinks. I recently bought a lounge pass for the year but will reevaluate next year if the quality of AS and AA lounges continue to be lower than average.

Stains for days!
mildfrequence likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.