FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: chrisl137
Here are links to waitlists for the Alaska Lounges:

Seattle D Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/sead1

Seattle N Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/sean13

Seattle C Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/seac1

Portland Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungepdx

LAX Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungelax
Directions to the stairway to the lounge in post 1988.

Anchorage Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungeanc

New York Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungejfk

Print Wikipost

Alaska Lounges (2021-2022)

Old Jun 27, 2021, 8:38 am

Programs: AS 75K, southwest A+, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire ambassador
Was in the LAX lounge yesterday and the staff said it was their first day of self serve, using real dishes. They felt like it was a step back to normal. Same food offerings as before.
Old Jun 27, 2021, 6:39 pm

Programs: AS
Just checked waitlist for AS LAX Lounge.
Very surprised to see 62 on waitlist. WOW.
anteater likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2021, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pcoll
That's pretty normal pre-apocalypse.

But that's just for PP (at least it was ~3 weeks ago, even before the re-opening in CA). If you're a member, flying paid F, or using money or an AS lounge pass you should be able to just go up and go in.
pcoll likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2021, 7:00 pm

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by pcoll
I was there a couple weeks ago trying to use PP for entry and there were 35 people. In the two hours I was at the airport I hadn't gotten past #30.
simonsuo likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2021, 7:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mtofell
I was there a couple weeks ago trying to use PP for entry and there were 35 people. In the two hours I was at the airport I hadn't gotten past #30.
I got the CSR with PP membership 8 months or so before the apocalypse. I think I only made it into the LAX lounge on the PP once, despite even putting myself on the list before leaving home an hour away. I went to Point the Way a few times (slow, not terribly good, but better than nothing), and usually would just get a burrito to go from Wahoo. Several times I got the text from the lounge about 5 minutes before boarding started.
mtofell likes this.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 10:04 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
JFK opens July 14th!

Old Jun 28, 2021, 10:50 am

JFK hours tailored to the flight banks 5-9 am and 2:30-10 pm. In related news SEA C lounge hours 6 am - 10 pm starting July 17th
Old Jun 28, 2021, 11:42 am

Programs: MVP100K, A-list, Marriott/IHG Plat, CHP525 Ticket Plat, CHP Solo Carpool 100K, Costco EXP, Tinder 1K
Irrelevant question: I gave my friend a lounge pass which expires Dec 2021. He visited SEA N lounge, and I just checked my account, lounge receptionist used a lounge pass expiring Dec 2022, although I never gave that code to my friend! I called customer care, they redirected me to N lounge but no one is picking up. Should I write to customer care instead? Can't believe they used a different pass in my account other than the one I gave to my friend!
Old Jun 28, 2021, 11:54 am

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
^ I'd write them (Cust Care) requesting the correction and a response.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 12:41 pm

Programs: Yes
Originally Posted by 985X
Irrelevant question: I gave my friend a lounge pass which expires Dec 2021. He visited SEA N lounge, and I just checked my account, lounge receptionist used a lounge pass expiring Dec 2022, although I never gave that code to my friend! I called customer care, they redirected me to N lounge but no one is picking up. Should I write to customer care instead? Can't believe they used a different pass in my account other than the one I gave to my friend!
Queue the other thread about lounge day passes and AS giving incoherent and conflicting responses. 😕

I would absolutely contact Customer Care!
PDXPremier likes this.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 1:05 pm

Programs: AS 100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott G, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by RAD_PDX
JFK opens July 14th!
With PP basically can't get in anywhere other than the N lounge, and finally, JFK reopens, will get my first ever lounge membership before the price increase. Also, my recent qualification of 75k helped. Anyone knows the exact date the price will increase? I think the presser just said in Fall?

and any experience about $50 reimbursement for first-time lounge member if I bought a day pass within 30 days before joining? Is it a fast and easy process?
Old Jun 28, 2021, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by simonsuo
With PP basically can't get in anywhere other than the N lounge, and finally, JFK reopens, will get my first ever lounge membership before the price increase. Also, my recent qualification of 75k helped. Anyone knows the exact date the price will increase? I think the presser just said in Fall?
At or around Oct? If I recall, it was the 31st? I'm going probably renew before that since it's a heck of a deal for 75Ks.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 2:04 pm

Programs: MVP100K, A-list, Marriott/IHG Plat, CHP525 Ticket Plat, CHP Solo Carpool 100K, Costco EXP, Tinder 1K
Originally Posted by anteater
Queue the other thread about lounge day passes and AS giving incoherent and conflicting responses. 😕

I would absolutely contact Customer Care!
I called them this morning, first agent gave me phone number of N lounge and asked me to deal with them directly. No one picked up after multiple attempts. Called customer care again, I thought they would extend one of my existing Dec 2021 pass to Dec 2022, instead they gave me a new pass which expires Dec 2022! That's why I love Alaska.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 6:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by simonsuo
New pricing starts Oct 1st.
Visconti likes this.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 6:41 pm

SEA N closed to PP

Sea N Lounge closed to PP today. attendant said it was to hot so they are restricting access. Don't know why the heat would affect access. There was no wait for access for FC and Membership.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.