FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: chrisl137
Here are links to waitlists for the Alaska Lounges:

Seattle D Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/sead1

Seattle N Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/sean13

Seattle C Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/seac1

Portland Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungepdx

LAX Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungelax
Directions to the stairway to the lounge in post 1988.

Anchorage Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungeanc

New York Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungejfk

Print Wikipost

Alaska Lounges (2021-2022)

Old Jun 23, 2021, 11:07 am

Programs: Yes
Originally Posted by davidsfo
I have a flight coming into B15 and a connecting flight out of C20, but would like to check out the N Lounge. 1.5 hour layover. What's the quickest way to get there? From the Seatac map, it looks like I'd need to take the South Train loop to the Shuttle Train to the North Loop? How long would that take? Many thanks for any advice.
Personally, I would just walk from B15 to the edge of D Concourse / Security and board the tram whose next stop is.. N Gates! It should take you 5 minutes or less. When its time to depart, take that same tram from N whose next stop is.. C Gates! 🤙🏻
chrisl137 and pcoll like this.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
I have a flight coming into B15 and a connecting flight out of C20, but would like to check out the N Lounge. 1.5 hour layover. What's the quickest way to get there? From the Seatac map, it looks like I'd need to take the South Train loop to the Shuttle Train to the North Loop? How long would that take? Many thanks for any advice.
I'd just walk to the N loop. Take a brisk walk to the main terminal area from B15, make a left and walk toward the D gates. Almost directly across from the D lounge (which is at the base of the D pier, on your left) is a stairway / ramp (on your right) to get to the escalators down to the N train. I'd give this 15 minutes total, if you know how to walk with purpose.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 11:47 am

Programs: AS 75K
I just looked at the map and was not aware there were two trains. I've only dealt with the north one but can tell you it's super quick.... like 3 mins between stops and comes every few minutes. I'd have to think you'll have time for a quick visit. I just flew through last week and was in/out in < 15 minutes (but I was arriving/departing from N). Assuming the south train is setup similarly to the north one, I can't imagine it taking for than 15 minutes to take both trains and walk across the main terminal. The airport really isn't that large compared to some.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 2:06 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriot Platinum
I'm planning to drive to SFO and park. WIll probably go straight to AC in T1 and then walk to T2. Will report back! Thank you for all of the help!
Old Jun 23, 2021, 2:16 pm

Programs: Alaska MM, AA MM, BA Silver, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
There are actually 3 trains. The CDN Loop, the ABS loop and one from D to A to connect the two loops.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 2:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by Bellerina
I'm planning to drive to SFO and park. WIll probably go straight to AC in T1 and then walk to T2. Will report back! Thank you for all of the help!
From latest reports, at least the departures level walkway remains closed between 1 and 2. You may need to go through the parking garage, or perhaps the arrivals level has landside walkway access.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 2:39 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
From latest reports, at least the departures level walkway remains closed between 1 and 2. You may need to go through the parking garage, or perhaps the arrivals level has landside walkway access.
Update:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/33350932-post655.html
Bellerina likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 3:35 pm

Programs: AS MM, MVPGold100k, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
B15 is at the end of B, which is a long walk, but there is an escalator right there, taking that train to central, then crossing over to the N train is quick and easy. Just not as much exercise as walking the length of B and 1/3rd of D.
NoLaGent and anteater like this.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 8:36 pm

Update for SFO. I couldnt see a usable sidewalk between T1 & T2 and the security guards said you had to walk through the garage. It was a 11 minute walk from my seat in the AC through T2 security (using Clear Pre-check, but there wasnt much of a TSA Pre-check line anyways). It was then 3 minutes to gate D10 for my flight. Im not a speed walker, but Im not slow IMO.
overall the AC was nice. Very open when I got there. Probably about 40% full when I left (at least on the food/bar area). Pasta Alfredo (with chicken, ham, carrots, and peas if desired) and chilli as well as utensils (plastic) were behind the bar, but prepackaged hummus, carrots, caprese salad, cheese cubes, and some other salad thing were all available to take.
overall, Id you have a bit of time at SFO its worth the walk. Overall T1 was very nice (including the well organised security area).
NoLaGent, Visconti and simonsuo like this.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 9:33 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Great info., especially about the AC and food offerings, sounds pretty decent!

Maybe they just weren't aware of the sidewalk reopening, but I definitely saw people walking on it about 2 weeks ago...

And Clear+Pre is one of my favorite things, it's literally 5 minutes or less to any gate from there.
Bellerina likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by NoLaGent
Great info., especially about the AC and food offerings, sounds pretty decent!
This AC is brand new, spacious and very comfortable with shower facilities. The food at the Amex CL is better, but it's very decent here with a pretty nice selection. It's definitely worth a visit.
NoLaGent, anteater and Bellerina like this.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Visconti
This AC is brand new, spacious and very comfortable with shower facilities. The food at the Amex CL is better, but it's very decent here with a pretty nice selection. It's definitely worth a visit.
Are the showers back open?
Old Jun 23, 2021, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Now that we have the SFO AC situation figured out, does anyone know how long it takes to get to the closest AC in PHX from the AS gates....I have a 2 hour connection (both AS metal).
Old Jun 23, 2021, 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by PDXPremier
Are the showers back open?
I assume so, but I didn't request to use one. I'll check the next time I'm there, which should be next week.
PDXPremier likes this.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 3:24 am

Originally Posted by PDXPremier
Now that we have the SFO AC situation figured out, does anyone know how long it takes to get to the closest AC in PHX from the AS gates....I have a 2 hour connection (both AS metal).
I went to the AC back in mid-May when I had a few hours between flights. It is in a different terminal and I had to take the sky train. From AC to Alaska gate was more like 20 minutes from what I recall. But not terrible.

Food offerings were much the same, but it was much busier and self serve, which made everything a bit messier.
PDXPremier likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.