FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: chrisl137
Here are links to waitlists for the Alaska Lounges:

Seattle D Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/sead1

Seattle N Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/sean13

Seattle C Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/seac1

Portland Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungepdx

LAX Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungelax
Directions to the stairway to the lounge in post 1988.

Anchorage Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungeanc

New York Lounge: https://v1.waitwhile.com/welcome/alaskaloungejfk

Print Wikipost

Alaska Lounges (2021-2022)

Old Jan 19, 2021, 4:30 pm

Programs: Mileage Plan
Originally Posted by LRD
Picnic Packs now available @ N, $6.95. (Three choices: Deli, Tapas, Kids)
Nice! I miss having my airborne lunchables.
williwaw likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by LRD
They should just hand them out for free....they've got to be nearing their expiration date since they're not available in-flight anymore.
pcoll and be_rettSEA like this.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 5:41 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
They should just hand them out for free....they've got to be nearing their expiration date since they're not available in-flight anymore.
Agree, plus they're not much better than the free snacks they hand out in the lounge, certainly much less filling and fresh than the previous lounge food for purchase.

Originally Posted by LRD
Who's going to be first to buy a bunch of these in the lounge and sell them on-board to hungry passengers for a small profit?
Old Jan 19, 2021, 11:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by LRD
Saw those for sale in ANC as well this month. Hard pass, as there is no value for me.

I should ask if I can get them complimentary, as a MM'er benefit (as they are not served on board now )

Reminds me of some of the snacks they had in the SEA N BR... stuff that was $ onboard but nearing expiration date. Got a few of each.
Old Jan 19, 2021, 11:44 pm

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by be_rettSEA
Who's going to be first to buy a bunch of these in the lounge and sell them on-board to hungry passengers for a small profit?
I keep thinking of a business that consists of sitting in the last row of Premium Class and selling my free beers to the people behind me. And forget this whole, "small profit" thing. I have to think an icy cold IPA would draw a nice price 4 hours into a flight with nothing but Coke being served.
be_rettSEA likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2021, 5:39 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by LRD
They are also available in the D lounge. They are on display beside the bar/kitchen.

Still no alcohol per WA State regulations. Soup (Fire roasted vegetable today) & Salads available from the bar/kitchen. Everything else self-serve including pancakes. Brewed coffee upstairs, specialty coffee machines self-serve down.

Kids Pack

James
Old Jan 21, 2021, 8:50 pm

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, BA Executive Blue, IHG Platinum Elite,Kimpton.
Originally Posted by LRD

They are charging for them in the lounge ? wow !!!
Old Jan 22, 2021, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Is their soda machine back to self-serve or coffee? (like SEA)
No & no.
Old Jan 22, 2021, 7:32 pm
aw

Programs: TK Miles & Smiles, CM ConnectMiles, AA Advantage
Besides the Picnic Packs is AS selling food @ N in SEA? I think I saw a Chipotle Burger on YouTube for about $10-12 one time.
Old Jan 23, 2021, 10:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
PDX's offerings today.

Snacks- danishes meh

More Snacks

Construction outside

They also made pancakes "to go". Everyone was super happy and helpful today. Porter was great, as was the cider.
ACBLtd, NoLaGent, pcoll and 1 others like this.
Old Jan 23, 2021, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by beckoa
PDX's offerings today.

Snacks- danishes meh

More Snacks

Construction outside

They also made pancakes "to go". Everyone was super happy and helpful today. Porter was great, as was the cider.
As PDX is my home airport, this is my most frequented lounge and the agents there are *amazing*.....what's "meh" about the danishes? I think they are one of my favorite breakfast items in the lounge (tied with the pancakes)....name brand and one of my favorite flavors (cream cheese) and packaged to go if you want a snack on the plane....love the danishes and wish they were included in the first class snack basket on morning flights.

Last edited by dayone; Jan 23, 2021 at 4:13 pm Reason: Redact quoted images for readability.
Old Jan 24, 2021, 9:09 am

Programs: AS MVPG75K, Hilton Diamond
Disgusting Behavior

To the lady in the D lounge with your bare feet on the table - put your shoes on and put your feet on the floor (not just move them to the arm of the chair after the lounge attendant asked you to remove them. ) Whats wrong with people??
Old Jan 24, 2021, 11:05 am

As PDX is my home airport, this is my most frequented lounge and the agents there are *amazing*.....what's "meh" about the danishes? I think they are one of my favorite breakfast items in the lounge (tied with the pancakes)....name brand and one of my favorite flavors (cream cheese) and packaged to go if you want a snack on the plane....love the danishes and wish they were included in the first class snack basket on morning flights.
The danishes were underwhelming. I didn't even finish mine. Everything else top notch. And what's with the hole they are digging?
Old Jan 24, 2021, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by beckoa
The danishes were underwhelming. I didn't even finish mine. Everything else top notch. And what's with the hole they are digging?
I asked about the hole...joking that it was going to be their new swimming pool...lol. The lounge attendant said it was part of the terminal expansion project. FYI...if you plan to use the terminal connector between D and C, it's closed.
CO-PLAT likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2021, 10:57 am

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
FYI...if you plan to use the terminal connector between D and C, it's closed.
Oh no! Is this temporary or permanent? I would use that long hallway connector a lot in pre-COVID times when the DL lounge was open, as well as when Capers Market was worth visiting on Priority Pass...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.