Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Converting discount codes to other forms?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Converting discount codes to other forms?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2022, 3:44 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by gnomey
thank you so much. very helpful!

ok, so it seems like the best bet is to book Main Cabin fare then change it later if necessary. i dont think this change can be done online, it has to be done over the phone.
You can change it online! 😀

James
pcoll and gnomey like this.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 10:27 pm

Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
You can change it online! 😀

James
am i right that if you bought a main cabin fare ticket with discount code, then if you want to change your flight, it has to be another main cabin fare?

i cant find a way to change to a saver fare.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 11:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by gnomey
am i right that if you bought a main cabin fare ticket with discount code, then if you want to change your flight, it has to be another main cabin fare?

i cant find a way to change to a saver fare.
Correct. You can use a new cert on a saver fare. Then its "locked in" as no further changes are permitted due to saver fare conditions.
gnomey likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.