Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Itinerary showing as cancelled, but I didnít

Old Jun 28, 20, 11:54 am
Original Poster

So I was just checking to see if I had any schedule changes with the schedule load last night. One of my Itineraries popped up as Cancelled. When I look my seats are still assigned on the seat map and the schedule didnít Change. Flights are still for sale.

i was wondering what could be up or has this happened to anyone else?

I suppose Iíll get some sort of answer when I get my call back ďthree hours and fifty minutesĒ from now! And I thought United CS sucked

Last edited by DataPlumber; Jun 28, 20 at 12:04 pm
Old Jun 28, 20, 12:03 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, SPG LT Platinum, UA SIlver, VX eleVAte Gold (RIP)
If you are not travelling within the next few days, your flight will likely be changed and/or cancelled many times before the travel date. If it is not urgent, give it a few days for their IT systems to catch up.
Old Jun 28, 20, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back home in the REAL Washington (SEA); still teleworking with the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.3MM; AS MVPG 75K
Originally Posted by DataPlumber View Post
...I suppose Iíll get some sort of answer when I get my call back ďthree hours and fifty minutesĒ from now! And I thought United CS sucked
the Delta thread on ďextensive hold timesĒ has 200+ entries so far this month, and the consensus seems to be that itís not unusual to experience six or more hours ...
Flying for Fun likes this.
Old Jun 29, 20, 1:23 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Hilton Gold, Red Lion Gold
If you really have elite status, call during normal business hours. Iíve had to call several times in the last week as we near what I hope is more normal work travel, and hold time for elite has been under two minutes.
Old Jun 29, 20, 9:31 am

Programs: AS MVPG75k, former UA 1K (the unfriendly sky) , UA 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
In my experience, in the past few weeks, waiting times were much less on the chat than on the phone.
Old Jun 29, 20, 10:47 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AS MVP, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by DataPlumber View Post
I suppose Iíll get some sort of answer when I get my call back ďthree hours and fifty minutesĒ from now! And I thought United CS sucked
Try SMS reservations at 82008.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: