Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Itinerary showing as cancelled, but I didn’t

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2020, 11:54 am
Original Poster

So I was just checking to see if I had any schedule changes with the schedule load last night. One of my Itineraries popped up as Cancelled. When I look my seats are still assigned on the seat map and the schedule didn’t Change. Flights are still for sale.

i was wondering what could be up or has this happened to anyone else?

I suppose I’ll get some sort of answer when I get my call back “three hours and fifty minutes” from now! And I thought United CS sucked

Last edited by DataPlumber; Jun 28, 2020 at 12:04 pm
Old Jun 28, 2020, 12:03 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
If you are not travelling within the next few days, your flight will likely be changed and/or cancelled many times before the travel date. If it is not urgent, give it a few days for their IT systems to catch up.
Old Jun 28, 2020, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by DataPlumber
...I suppose I’ll get some sort of answer when I get my call back “three hours and fifty minutes” from now! And I thought United CS sucked
the Delta thread on “extensive hold times” has 200+ entries so far this month, and the consensus seems to be that it’s not unusual to experience six or more hours ...
Flying for Fun likes this.
Old Jun 29, 2020, 1:23 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Hilton Gold, Red Lion Gold
If you really have elite status, call during normal business hours. I’ve had to call several times in the last week as we near what I hope is more normal work travel, and hold time for elite has been under two minutes.
Old Jun 29, 2020, 9:31 am

Programs: AS MVPG, UA Gold 1MM (the unfriendly sky), Marriott Gold, Hyatt Exp, Hertz no longer
In my experience, in the past few weeks, waiting times were much less on the chat than on the phone.
Old Jun 29, 2020, 10:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by DataPlumber
I suppose I’ll get some sort of answer when I get my call back “three hours and fifty minutes” from now! And I thought United CS sucked
Try SMS reservations at 82008.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.