Contact number

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2020, 6:28 am
S.G
Original Poster

Programs: Iberia / Qatar Privilege /
Contact number

Hi everyone,
Is there someone who could explaine me what i am doing wrong !!!
I am trying to reedem some miles on Cathay so, i need to contact the call center ...this is the problem !
I am from Portugal and the contact number that i have is 00-800-25275200 is there any code/s that i must dial that i am not dialing ? Because with just this number i can´t get conection.
Thanks in advance,
Old May 19, 2020, 7:36 am

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
To use Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles on Cathay Pacific, call Alaska Airlines reservations at 00-1-800-252-7522.
S.G likes this.
Old May 19, 2020, 7:43 am

Are you calling from a cell phone? Per the Alaska website:

Note: these numbers only work from land lines.”

Originally Posted by S.G
Hi everyone,
Is there someone who could explaine me what i am doing wrong !!!
I am trying to reedem some miles on Cathay so, i need to contact the call center ...this is the problem !
I am from Portugal and the contact number that i have is 00-800-25275200 is there any code/s that i must dial that i am not dialing ? Because with just this number i can´t get conection.
Thanks in advance,
S.G likes this.
Old May 19, 2020, 7:57 am

You can also try the toll number prefixing with the usual (for Portugal) international access code: 1 (country code) 206-244-0751
S.G likes this.
Old May 20, 2020, 1:05 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Hilton Gold, Red Lion Gold
And if you didn’t legitimately earn your miles BIS, it probably won’t matter what number you call, they won’t book it for you. And that assumes there’s even an operating flight to book.
Old May 25, 2020, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by mikexner
And if you didn’t legitimately earn your miles BIS, it probably won’t matter what number you call, they won’t book it for you.
So if I earn miles with the Alaska credit card or by shopping the Alaska Airlines mall I am not legitimately earning miles?
Old May 25, 2020, 7:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
So if I earn miles with the Alaska credit card or by shopping the Alaska Airlines mall I am not legitimately earning miles?
You heard the man, it only counts if you flew. I am quaking in my boots as a multi-year elite because I bought miles. I hope they take mercy and don’t give me the death penalty*.
Spoiler

notquiteaff likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.