Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

[Speculation] AA Moved to SFO Terminal 1 - More Gates/Consolidation for AS in T2?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Speculation] AA Moved to SFO Terminal 1 - More Gates/Consolidation for AS in T2?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2020, 7:27 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
Originally Posted by jhurwitz
I interpreted that statement differently, as saying that the landside connector would be wiped out, but the airside connector would remain. That seems to make the most sense to me: the airside connector needs to remain for T2 check-in of C gate flights to make sense, while the landside connector would lead to an active construction site (the new DL check-in area) and therefore is probably out of commission for a bit.
? The only connector (other than considering AirTrain or parking garages) between T2 and T1 is airside.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.