New bugs in online change

Old May 12, 20, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott LT Gold
New bugs in online change

I went to go Change a flight online and noticed two bugs I'm pretty sure are new:

1) Instead of showing the departure and arrival times for the new flights I'm trying to change onto, it shows the departure time twice
2) The times shown don't have AM or PM indicators
Old May 12, 20, 1:26 pm

Programs: AS MVP, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Tracer_SEA View Post
I went to go Change a flight online and noticed two bugs I'm pretty sure are new:

1) Instead of showing the departure and arrival times for the new flights I'm trying to change onto, it shows the departure time twice
2) The times shown don't have AM or PM indicators
I've noticed the same thing although I would gladly trade this "bug" for being able to confirm schedule changes online without having to talk to an agent....especially with relatively minor schedule changes.
Old May 12, 20, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back home in the REAL Washington (SEA); still teleworking with the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.3MM; AS MVPG 75K
I started seeing this a couple weeks ago; figured the IT department is probably overwhelmed with other stuff :/
Old May 12, 20, 4:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold75K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott LTG, SPG Gold, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by jrl767 View Post
I started seeing this a couple weeks ago; figured the IT department is probably overwhelmed with other stuff :/
Same here- saw it as a minor glitch.
Old May 12, 20, 5:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by PDXPremier View Post
I've noticed the same thing although I would gladly trade this "bug" for being able to confirm schedule changes online without having to talk to an agent....especially with relatively minor schedule changes.
This already exists. It may be only in the app, but I have definitely done it for minor changes (though what counts as major vs minor is not always intuitive)
Old May 14, 20, 10:02 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP/Gold
Originally Posted by Tracer_SEA View Post
This already exists. It may be only in the app, but I have definitely done it for minor changes (though what counts as major vs minor is not always intuitive)
ive never figured out the criteria for allowing schedule changes on the app, vs a note to call in for what seem like relatively minor changes.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: