Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Seattle to Vancouver, Canada Flight still operating?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle to Vancouver, Canada Flight still operating?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2020, 6:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by ashill
Yes, at least international-to-international connecting traffic was one of the exceptions in Canada's original border closure. I don't know if that's changed.
Any updates? I wonder if I can enter the US for an international to international flight?
Old Mar 29, 2020, 7:50 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by lsquare
Any updates? I wonder if I can enter the US for an international to international flight?
As noted higher up in the thread, see https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/int...1580226297.htm.
Old Mar 29, 2020, 9:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by missamo80
As noted higher up in the thread, see https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/int...1580226297.htm.
Thanks for sharing.

Seems Japan is tightening things down a bit. Guess this goes hand in hand with my JL award email I recently got:

We're sorry, we need to rebook you on a new flight.Confirmation Code: #@$&&

Dear beckoa,

A flight on your itinerary is no longer being serviced. Please contact us at xxx-xxx-xxxx so we can assist you in rebooking.

As always, thank you for flying with us.

-Alaska Airlines

* If you paid for your Premium Class or seats with more legroom but you were accommodated in a standard economy seat due to a change of aircraft or irregular operation, rest assured the seat fee will be refunded to your original form payment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.