Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

All Jason Bourne films no longer available on Alaska?

Old Jan 20, 20, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

A few days ago, I saw that only "Jason Bourne", the most recent 2016 film is available, at least on an A320 without IFE. Less than a month ago, on an Alaska 737, I saw there was the Bourne Identity (1st film), and at least 2 other, maybe all of the Jason Bourne films.

I watched them out of sequence over the years and didn't watch the Bourne Legacy (film not starring Matt Damon). Any hope on Alaska Airlines? The probable 2nd film, the one that starts out with a scene in Goa, India, is the one I want to watch again because that was the first I watched several years ago and didn't quite follow it then.
Old Jan 20, 20, 5:31 pm

Programs: AS MVP
They still show up online as if they are offered:

https://www.alaskaair.com/content/tr...-entertainment
Old Jan 20, 20, 8:41 pm

Programs: Alaska
There is a new one starring Matt Damon after the original trilogy and Bourne Legacy.
Old Jan 21, 20, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RAD_PDX View Post
They still show up online as if they are offered:

https://www.alaskaair.com/content/tr...-entertainment
Thanks for the link. It is possible that the Jason Bourne films are still on Alaska. According to the link, the others are listed under "The" or T, not B. (The Bourne Identity, not Bourne Identity). I will look again next time I fly on Alaska, which is in February.
Old Jan 22, 20, 4:11 pm
cmx

Programs: DL Diamond 1MM, AS MVP, SW ALP and CP, b6 Mosaic, UA Silver, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium
They were all there on a 737 on Monday.
Old Jan 22, 20, 7:43 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Alaska MVP Gold
and if all else fails download it to your device from amazon or the other dozen sites.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: