Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BOGO Discount Code for early 2020

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2019, 8:53 am

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
Originally Posted by PRoth59
This may sound stupid but is there any benefit to using a gold guest upgrade on a flight without upgrade avail? I booked a JFK-LAX RT and the first way I got a F gold upgrade, return had a K fare same cost as an R, but there was no UG avail, but took the free upgrade to Prem, as I'm Gold. Would using a GGU have placed me higher on a F upgrade? As of now, all but 1 of the F seats on the return were open.
You can't waitlist GGUs, and applying one needs U to be open. Buying a K fare without applying a GGU will still put you ahead of Golds on lower fare classes when being added to the complimentary upgrade list at T-72. And as you say, you got an instant upgrade to PC at booking.

Originally Posted by olouie
not my experience from using other codes in the past but never used a boa certificate.
Same with me using the companion code. Both my wife and I get full EQM/RDM.
Old Dec 21, 2019, 10:52 am

Programs: AS
the email for this promo came through at 4am this morning�� I already had heads up from FT yesterday. AS On top of it , again.
williwaw likes this.
Old Dec 21, 2019, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by rustykettel
It works on connecting flights through PDX, including to SEA. Not much point though because EUG-SEA is down to $54 one way in Saver X.
EUG/MFR/RDM have all been cheaper to SEA than to PDX for some time now....I suspect it's due to the continue battle for SEA between AS and DL.
rustykettel likes this.
Old Dec 21, 2019, 5:15 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Originally Posted by faithful
Does anyone know if both people qualify for EQM on BOGO code? Couldn't find it in terms
yes, they do
Old Dec 21, 2019, 5:16 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Originally Posted by williwaw
Ok, I feel dumb. But I was pretty sure both travelers received RDM and EQM. I could be mistaken as I usually am the primary passenger and my companions rarely care about status....
Both travelers earn EQM and RDM on a companion fare
williwaw likes this.
Old Dec 21, 2019, 9:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS 100k, DL PM, New Sagaya
Originally Posted by missydarlin
Both travelers earn EQM and RDM on a companion fare
Thank you! I worried I'd lost my marbles....
Old Dec 22, 2019, 8:38 am

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
It is indeed the case here. I booked a solo ticket JFK-LAX round trip for $112 next month. Looking forward to flying AS for the first time.
Yes, very nice. Got a pair of $134 RT SFO-JFK in Main (and was shocked how inexpensive NYC hotels are this time of year). Alaska has been sprinkling goodies this entire holiday season! I have never had this many trips in my wallet.

Originally Posted by faithful
Does anyone know if both people qualify for EQM on BOGO code? Couldn't find it in terms
Good to know they qualify. Also, at some point I signed up for double points for coast-to-coast trips for the rest of the year. Do you remember the details of this offer?
Old Dec 22, 2019, 10:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by vanillabean
Good to know they qualify. Also, at some point I signed up for double points for coast-to-coast trips for the rest of the year. Do you remember the details of this offer?
I just saw that the other day and was reading up on it, but it appears that the promo ends at the end of this month.

-J.
Old Dec 22, 2019, 4:23 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by vanillabean
Also, at some point I signed up for double points for coast-to-coast trips for the rest of the year. Do you remember the details of this offer?
They're on the website still.
https://www.alaskaair.com/promo/AS19...prodID:MPDeals

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.