Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Someone’s dog pooped in the aisle (right next to me)...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Someone’s dog pooped in the aisle (right next to me)...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2019, 5:43 pm

Programs: AS MVPG; Hertz Pres; Tanquery Million Minier
It can always be worse, example: https://www.npr.org/2019/09/28/76533...anel-questions
bon mot and Bellerina like this.
Old Nov 19, 2019, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Bellerina
I've also seen/smelled some kids that have had "blow ups" on a plane. Personally, I'd rather have a dog next to me on a plane than a child. Same amount of noise and sometimes stench.

This all really comes back to the respect other passengers have for each other. Be prepared, take care of your dog/child, and be courteous to the people around you.
You had a kid drop a load in the aisle next to your seat and the parents just walked away?
Really? Anyway, it's not the dog. What the hell does the dog know? It's the self-absorbed, inconsiderate owner with a screw you attitude.
Old Nov 19, 2019, 6:02 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriot Platinum
Originally Posted by rickg523
You had a kid drop a load in the aisle next to your seat and the parents just walked away?
Really? Anyway, it's not the dog. What the hell does the dog know? It's the self-absorbed, inconsiderate owner with a screw you attitude.
I've had to sit next to kids that OBVIOUSLY needed a diaper change and the parents didn't change them (either because they ran out of clean diapers or had some other issues). Sitting next to a child with a full diaper makes me gag and is much more common than a dog that poops in the aisle (at least in my experience). I've also seen a baby that had pooped so much it came out the sides onto the clothes of both the baby and the parent. While the parent didn't walk away (or well, technically they walked away WITH the baby to the bathroom), there can be times when there are other poop accidents on planes.

And yes, that was my point, it's the owners/parents that are inconsiderate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.