Wiki Posts
Search

How long for benefits to post

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2019, 7:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Question How long for benefits to post

Tried to search for this to no avail. Apologize if I missed it. Is there any rhyme or reason to when your elite status benefits post? Bought up last year which negated most of the tangible benefits. Prior years I have a hazy recollection that it was pretty random. Two years ago I had to contact customer service as some of the bennies were apparently "stuck". Keeping watch now in case I need to do it again.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 8:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Which bennies?

Mileage bonus (G75K) posted for me within a day of those miles posting (much quicker now) as do GGUC's and G75K lounge passes. If bumping from one status level to another and seeking to get in a higher priority queue, etc, then traditionally it took a Saturday night run of a process. However, this no longer seems to be the same... but has been a couple more days from when the miles and status update on alaskaair.com. This way the rest of AS' backend systems understand your accurate level.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 9:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It took a couple days for my status to update to MVPG about a month ago, and then it took 3-4 more days for that status to propagate onto my existing reservations. I got the GGUs immediately when the MVPG posted.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Thanks everyone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.