Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Multiple cities in one ticket reservation question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2019, 10:17 pm
Original Poster

If I book a multiple cities in one ticket so like A-B stopover 1 day, then B-C next day on the same reservation meaning should be one booking references with AS. Say for whatever reason I cannot make the first trip, does my entire ticket get cancelled?

Similarly, if my first or second flight gets changed or cancelled to a point that I cannot accept before the trip starts, will I be entitled to change the entire ticket to something else without change fee?
Old Nov 10, 2019, 10:59 pm

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Originally Posted by flybie
If I book a multiple cities in one ticket so like A-B stopover 1 day, then B-C next day on the same reservation meaning should be one booking references with AS. Say for whatever reason I cannot make the first trip, does my entire ticket get cancelled?

Similarly, if my first or second flight gets changed or cancelled to a point that I cannot accept before the trip starts, will I be entitled to change the entire ticket to something else without change fee?
Yes, you must fly the first segment to maintain the validity of your ticket.

Yes, usually if the time change is >1 hour you should be able to cancel or change to a flight that works better.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.