Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

No CX Award Availability for HKG to SE Asia in July and August 2020

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No CX Award Availability for HKG to SE Asia in July and August 2020

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2019, 12:08 am

Programs: UA, AS
Originally Posted by kgkg
Unfortunately, I need a stopover in Hong Kong. I guess I have to purchase separate tickets then. I have a big family of 6 to travel with me. Thanks
With that many traveling I would suggest booking JFK-HKG now. Non married segment Inter-Asia availability will open up at some point, probably in a month or two for July-August and at that point you can change your JFK-HKG awards to add HKG to wherever for a change fee and tax difference which will probably be cheaper than buying separate Business Class seats so I would suggest booking JFK-HKG now, hold off on booking separate flights from HKG for a couple of months and you should be able to add those flights to your existing awards. Availability is going to be better to destinations that have more flights like BKK over DPS, but picking up awards HKG-BKK to add-on in a couple of months should work.
kgkg likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.