FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alaska-airlines-mileage-plan-442/)
-   -   Alaska Mileage Plan Shopping Portal - Target (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alaska-airlines-mileage-plan/1989157-alaska-mileage-plan-shopping-portal-target.html)

vaflyer888 Sep 28, 2019 8:12 am

Alaska Mileage Plan Shopping Portal - Target

Has anyone earned points from Mileage Plan when shopping online at Target? I bought a tricycle and was denied any points, so I looked it up and the terms are very restrictive. I totally get that Mileage Plan was correct in denying me points because toys are ineligible. But is there anything that is eligible?

Mileage terms

Please note these terms & conditions: Please note that this merchant can only research missing rewards for 45 days past the order date. Not eligible on grocery (including bakery, produce, deli, and liquor), flowers, baby care items (diapers, wipes, food, and toiletries), household commodities and essentials, pets, electronics, electronic services, computer software, automotive accessories, hardware, toys, sporting goods, fan central, books and magazines, digital entertainment, movies, music, video games and consoles, Apple products, contract mobile and non-contract mobile, imaging and office, Target Pharmacy and OTC, Target Photo (lab and nonlab), Target Optical, Target Café, SweetJOJO, Target Registry Programs (which include Baby, Wedding, and College Registry), and products listed under the "Target Company Store" section of Target.com. Not eligible on orders place through third party websites where checkout does not occur on target.com. Not eligible on orders above reasonable quantities, as determined by Target, for any given item including bulk purchases made for the purpose of resale or return. Not eligible on canceled orders, reorders, duplicate tracking, returns, exchanges, adjustments or disputed charges. Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site. Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents. Purchases made with a gift card may be ineligible.

pcoll Sep 28, 2019 11:54 am

I usually order clothes for grand kids. I have received miles for these purchases. I guess with the holidays coming up, it is good to re-read the T&C on Target.

cblaisd Sep 28, 2019 12:41 pm

Only once have I ever actually received the miles for going through the portal.

Legend717 Sep 29, 2019 1:17 am

That list is insane.
Garbage like this makes me ask, WHY BOTHER?!?!?

vaflyer888 Sep 29, 2019 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by pcoll (Post 31573562)
I usually order clothes for grand kids. I have received miles for these purchases. I guess with the holidays coming up, it is good to re-read the T&C on Target.

Good idea. It's a pity nothing else earns extra points.

vaflyer888 Sep 29, 2019 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by Legend717 (Post 31574841)
That list is insane.
Garbage like this makes me ask, WHY BOTHER?!?!?

I totally agree!

navydevildoc Sep 29, 2019 9:09 pm

That's a comical list. The only things I can think of in the entire store that's eligible are clothes and shoes.

pcoll Jul 6, 2020 12:42 pm

Target has been removed from AS Mileage Plan Shopping portal. Noticing others have been removed.