Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

When does online booking calendar open for AS flights?

Old Aug 28, 19, 10:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: whatever comes with CCs

Does anybody know what time of the day AS opens calendar for booking 330 days out? I'm looking for an award SFO area to OGG On July 31st next year. Right now the schedule is open till July 24th. I'd like to try and get a couple of award seats booked the moment the schedule opens. I don't know if it happens at Midnight PST or another time. If anybody has info, please let me know.
Old Aug 28, 19, 11:25 pm
Moderator: Credit Card Programs & Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by mintcilantro View Post
Does anybody know what time of the day AS opens calendar for booking 330 days out? I'm looking for an award SFO area to OGG On July 31st next year. Right now the schedule is open till July 24th. I'd like to try and get a couple of award seats booked the moment the schedule opens. I don't know if it happens at Midnight PST or another time. If anybody has info, please let me know.
The problem with booking award flts the minute they become available is that they are very expensive, 40K>50K one way. If you wait 4>7 days you'll see lower costs, 17.5K>25K, or so. Don't be in a hurry. They won't disappear.
mintcilantro likes this.

Last edited by philemer; Aug 28, 19 at 11:31 pm
Old Aug 28, 19, 11:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: whatever comes with CCs
Agreed. That's the trend I was seeing as well. So I might have to wait a few days. I'd just like to know how much so I can login at that time and book for 17.5k or 12.5k Avios.

Search this Thread