Preorder Fruit & Cheese in long-haul F?

Old Aug 20, 19, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, UA 1K 2MM, HH Gold, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), AS MVP
Preorder Fruit & Cheese in long-haul F?

So if your order the Fruit and Cheese plate in F on flight back from Hawaii do you really get that just like if you bought the version in Y on the paper/cardboard tray? Or do they serve it more like a first class meal and do you also get the other things that you get with other meals - appetizer, salad, bread roll?

Thanks
Old Aug 20, 19, 11:04 pm

Programs: AS more so than UA these days
Originally Posted by SF1K View Post
So if your order the Fruit and Cheese plate in F on flight back from Hawaii do you really get that just like if you bought the version in Y on the paper/cardboard tray? Or do they serve it more like a first class meal and do you also get the other things that you get with other meals - appetizer, salad, bread roll?

Thanks
I don't know what this appetizer is that you speak of, but I pre-ordered it 5 or 6 months ago and it was plated, and served on one tray with salad & bread. Offered the ice cream for dessert.
Old Aug 21, 19, 12:41 am

Programs: AS MVP
It always comes plated in F if you pre-order it.
Old Aug 21, 19, 11:04 am

Programs: AS MVPG
It will be plated like usual, at least when I tried it
Old Aug 21, 19, 8:48 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines
It's a larger portion and not simply a 'plated' version of what you get in the back. It comes from the catering along with the rest of the FC meals. I've found them to be higher quality, especially the fruit, than what you get in coach.
AKLifetimeFlyer likes this.

Search this Thread