Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Schedule change in app - what does accept + "not now" do?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2019, 10:25 pm
Original Poster

The app is telling me we have a schedule change for a SEA PSP trip. I have two choices: "accept" and "not now." What happens if I click "not now?"

It's unlikely that we'll want to cancel and get a refund (which is what I'm guessing would happen), but does "not now" give us that option? Why would I click accept? (And how in the world did this UX get past design review?)
Old Aug 7, 2019, 12:00 pm

If you want to retain flexibility to change or cancel, don't accept the changes. If there's a better-timed flight you'd prefer, call and ask for it. If you like the new timing and plan to keep it, you can accept it and be done.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 12:33 pm

Programs: alaska
if you don't accept it, and you also don't call to explore any other options, eventually they will just manually push the change through.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.