Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Conversation with a member of the Horizon FA training team

Old Jul 25, 19, 7:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP

I had a nice conversation with a member of the Horizon FA training team on my recent PDX-PAE flight. She was taking photos of the FAs during service to use in training presentations.

I told her I always left feedback on Alaska listens and asked if anyone reads that. She said they read all of the comments, good and bad, and incorporate those into FA training. She recommended always including the name of the FA and as much detail as possible.

Interestingly, she told me that there are some routes which have been flagged with a high number of complaints. There are now FA training team members tagging along on those routes to observe and remedy any issues.
Old Jul 26, 19, 9:42 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold
I have usually received superior service on QX. The few complaints I have are all related to their Q400 "turbulence expected so no service" thing.
Old Jul 26, 19, 10:14 am

Programs: AS more so than UA these days
Originally Posted by jsguyrus View Post
I have usually received superior service on QX. The few complaints I have are all related to their Q400 "turbulence expected so no service" thing.
Same. I'm 4 of 6 for full bar PDBs on QX, and 0 for 8 on mainline within the last 2 months.

Search this Thread