Flying SQ

Old Jul 24, 19, 8:30 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Pismo Beach, CA
Programs: AS MVP Gold 75, UA Prem Plat, LH Silver
Posts: 1,537
Flying SQ

I will be flying on SQ in business. (Fare class D) as a 75k what would be my mileage credit. Normally itís actually 200%. But would I get a bonus?
Nobbi is offline  
Old Jul 25, 19, 3:10 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: British Columbia
Programs: AS MVPG75K, UA PP, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Posts: 2,979
Originally Posted by Nobbi View Post
I will be flying on SQ in business. (Fare class D) as a 75k what would be my mileage credit. Normally itís actually 200%. But would I get a bonus?
In D class as a 75K you will earn 100% of miles flown as EQM and 325% of miles flown as RDM; consisting of 100% base miles, 100% additional bonus miles & 125% 75K Elite bonus.

You can check out the SQ earning chart here. Elite bonus, 50% for MVP, 100% for MVP & 125% for 75K are in addition to the chart.

James
Flying for Fun is online now  
Old Jul 25, 19, 9:35 am
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Pismo Beach, CA
Programs: AS MVP Gold 75, UA Prem Plat, LH Silver
Posts: 1,537
Originally Posted by Flying for Fun View Post
In D class as a 75K you will earn 100% of miles flown as EQM and 325% of miles flown as RDM; consisting of 100% base miles, 100% additional bonus miles & 125% 75K Elite bonus.

You can check out the SQ earning chart here. Elite bonus, 50% for MVP, 100% for MVP & 125% for 75K are in addition to the chart.

James
Thanks!!!
Nobbi is offline  
Old Sep 16, 19, 5:44 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: San Francisco
Programs: UA GS, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Posts: 1,990
I only recently found out SQ partnered with AS and was quite happy to discover this as I have been slowly "transitioning" from UA to AS. So is SQ no longer then in the *A? From above I see that you obviously earn AS miles and I assume you can use AS miles for award flight with SQ?
nomad420 is online now  
Old Sep 16, 19, 5:58 pm
  #5  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: BOS/ORH
Programs: AS MVPG 75K
Posts: 17,961
Originally Posted by nomad420 View Post
I only recently found out SQ partnered with AS and was quite happy to discover this as I have been slowly "transitioning" from UA to AS. So is SQ no longer then in the *A? From above I see that you obviously earn AS miles and I assume you can use AS miles for award flight with SQ?
SQ is still part of the *A.
This is more of a continuation of the agreement with Virgin America that started prior to the AS/VX merger.
Currently you can only earn AS points but the long awaited award chart has yet to appear. Although SQ members have been able to redeem on AS for nearly 2 years now.
CDKing is offline  
Old Sep 16, 19, 6:25 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: San Francisco
Programs: UA GS, UA 1MM, Hilton Lifetime Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Posts: 1,990
Originally Posted by CDKing View Post
SQ is still part of the *A.
This is more of a continuation of the agreement with Virgin America that started prior to the AS/VX merger.
Currently you can only earn AS points but the long awaited award chart has yet to appear. Although SQ members have been able to redeem on AS for nearly 2 years now.
Thanks much just what I wanted to know.
nomad420 is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread