Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

“Unable to sync My Trips - Retry” on iPhone app

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2019, 8:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska airlines 100k

Anyone having issues with sync of trips on the AS iPhone app?

I’ve updated my AS app, deleted the app and re-downloaded. Signed out and signed in again.

I had to manually add 30+ trips (one ways). Having all y trips easily accessible on the App was a huge plus. Holding off on arranging any additional trips in November as I want them loaded and in sync.

Any tips? Thanks
Old Jul 21, 2019, 8:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
I'm getting the same on Android. Also, when I go to My Trips on the website, it's incredibly slow to load. Beta site is faster, but I get errors sometimes when clicking on the trip itself:

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

Something is completely jacked. I have several itineraries like you as well. So not sure if it's one itin that's doing it, or they have some issue with too many itins (which would be a new problem).

I didn't bother re-adding them all to the phone, just my next couple. I'm hoping they fix this globally first.

I had reservations put a ticket into IT...you may want to do the same to add pressure on this.
Old Jul 21, 2019, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by channa
I'm getting the same on Android. Also, when I go to My Trips on the website, it's incredibly slow to load. Beta site is faster, but I get errors sometimes when clicking on the trip itself:

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

Something is completely jacked. I have several itineraries like you as well. So not sure if it's one itin that's doing it, or they have some issue with too many itins (which would be a new problem).

I didn't bother re-adding them all to the phone, just my next couple. I'm hoping they fix this globally first.

I had reservations put a ticket into IT...you may want to do the same to add pressure on this.

sorry to hear you also have the same issue. I will call them Monday and notify.
Old Jul 24, 2019, 9:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Mine is working now. Also, My Trips on the website is faster than it was before. Not sure if my IT report got it fixed, or they fixed something.
Old Jul 25, 2019, 7:20 am
Original Poster

My trip sync is also now updated and functional.
channa likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.