Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

New "Flagship" Alaska Lounge in SEA North Satellite (Opened 7/12/2019)

New "Flagship" Alaska Lounge in SEA North Satellite (Opened 7/12/2019)

Old Jul 10, 2019, 6:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
The term "Flagship" needs to go ... and I don't mean just from AS.

Get your open hands ready everyone! Hopefully lots of Flagship Snacks to grab! The cheese cubes are probably a great place to start.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 6:51 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
The use of the term "Flagship" is a self-inflicted wound as it only leads to comparisons to AA's Flagship lounges and Flagship First dining. One can fuss about AA offerings in FL's and FFD, but they are a step up on cheese cubes and a beer.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 7:05 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by Often1
The use of the term "Flagship" is a self-inflicted wound as it only leads to comparisons to AA's Flagship lounges and Flagship First dining. One can fuss about AA offerings in FL's and FFD, but they are a step up on cheese cubes and a beer.
Last time I tried to get into the AA Flagship lounge with my domestic F ticket, things didn't go so well for me...
Air Houston likes this.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by dayone
A reminder to the initial visitors to the new N Lounge: "Pics or It Didn't Happen."
noted

probably won't be the first to post, since I'm arriving ~2200 (AS1085 from IAD); for once I'm actually hoping the jet parks at the N satellite
Old Jul 10, 2019, 7:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by Often1
On the other hand, I've had onboard AA Flagship First Food and had elegant options, such as meat loaf.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 7:37 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
I was by on Monday to have a look, the Bartender in the existing N lounge had just been and said it was amazing. The wifi was on and a good strong signal that I connected to on the departure level at AS Customer Service on the side furthest from the lounge. Stair were still blocked off.

I was through SEA again today but didn't go back to N to check it out.

I also see that they have a barista station behind the bar in the AL C lounge. You can see the new N lounge in the background.

James
allset2travel and NoLaGent like this.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 8:00 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Originally Posted by jrl767
noted

probably won't be the first to post, since I'm arriving ~2200 (AS1085 from IAD); for once I'm actually hoping the jet parks at the N satellite
I arrive at 8 pm - probably the D bus gates because, why not?

I will wait to try it the following week
Old Jul 11, 2019, 8:51 am

Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
I was by on Monday to have a look, the Bartender in the existing N lounge had just been and said it was amazing. The wifi was on and a good strong signal that I connected to on the departure level at AS Customer Service on the side furthest from the lounge. Stair were still blocked off.

I was through SEA again today but didn't go back to N to check it out.

I also see that they have a barista station behind the bar in the AL C lounge. You can see the new N lounge in the background.

James
they finally got the espresso machine installed!!
Old Jul 11, 2019, 8:52 am

Concierge at D today said they will have 12 beers on tap at the new lounge
Old Jul 11, 2019, 9:51 am

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
I see that several travel writers/bloggers are headed there for the media unveiling today, should be good pics from that online soon.
be_rettSEA likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 10:35 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Wait to see who is the first to post a review with photos?
Old Jul 11, 2019, 10:52 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by RAD_PDX
Last time I tried to get into the AA Flagship lounge with my domestic F ticket, things didn't go so well for me...
Well, AA does post the rules and domestic non-premium TCON with nothing else keeps you with the peasants.

https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/...hip-lounge.jsp
Old Jul 11, 2019, 11:38 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Old Jul 11, 2019, 12:07 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Diamond Elite
Lots more photos coming via AirwaysLive Twitter account as well. The space and amenities look great overall. Will have to check it out when I'm in SEA next week.. Wish it had showers, but definitely a huge improvement over the current N lounge (or any of the other SEA/West Coast lounges I've been to).
Old Jul 11, 2019, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
The term "Flagship" needs to go ... and I don't mean just from AS.

Get your open hands ready everyone! Hopefully lots of Flagship Snacks to grab! The cheese cubes are probably a great place to start.
I have experienced American’s “Flagship” transatlantic economy dinner service before. I can only imagine the “non-flagship” Y service would involve a bowl of gruel being passed around.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.