Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Alaska - Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) Update

Alaska - Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) Update

Old Apr 26, 2019, 1:20 am

Programs: AS G100K, DL PM, IHG Gold, HHonors Diamond
Is there a real demand between SEA and XNA? I am just wondering, especially AS has 0 flights to Asia. Will AS' Asian carrier partners that flies into SEA like CX, HU, and KE provide enough feed to sustain the SEA to XNA route? I assume TPAC flights are what drive the linkage between XNA and west coast cities, but I could be wrong.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by BW Flyer
Is there a real demand between SEA and XNA? I am just wondering, especially AS has 0 flights to Asia. Will AS' Asian carrier partners that flies into SEA like CX, HU, and KE provide enough feed to sustain the SEA to XNA route? I assume TPAC flights are what drive the linkage between XNA and west coast cities, but I could be wrong.
Its probably a WalMart corporate contract. I dont see an airline where every destination east of the Mississippi is a spoke doing well competing for that business.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
XNA was recently rated by US News as the 4th best place to live in the country.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/15/us-n...s-in-2019.html

There may be some speculative element here that they're hoping for.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 1:17 pm

I would love a XNA-SEA with AS since I live in Bentonville and my mom lives in Seattle. Would make our 2-3 flights a year between the two much more convenient.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.