Wiki Posts
Search

Best Pricing option for Gogo in flight

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2019, 2:38 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by bbinchi
It depends upon one's T-Mobile plan. Mine offers unlimited Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi Internet access.
Oh yeah, if you have the T-Mobile ONE plan you get the full flight for free. Forgot about that!
bbinchi and UAPremierExec like this.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 10:01 am

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by missamo80
Oh yeah, if you have the T-Mobile ONE plan you get the full flight for free. Forgot about that!
Cannot recommend upgrading to ONE enough. I think it's $15/mo extra now, which is less than you might spend on a single flight Gogo pass. I'm grandfathered in at $5/ month and very much get my $$ worth.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 2:37 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by be_rettSEA
Cannot recommend upgrading to ONE enough. I think it's $15/mo extra now, which is less than you might spend on a single flight Gogo pass. I'm grandfathered in at $5/ month and very much get my $$ worth.
I, too, am grandfathered under some T-Mobile rates (I can't recall which ones at the moment...it's been a long time since I signed up) but I recall when I moved to the ONE Plus plan I was asked if I would like to sign up for automatic payments. They offered me a credit of $5/month credit for doing so and I thought, "Okay...why not?" The unlimited Gogo Wi-Fi access is worth a lot to me. Then there's the unlimited global data roaming (not unique to the ONE plan), which has saved me a LOT of money and inconvenience over the years. I'm loyal to T-Mobile because I get a great deal of value for my $75/month.
be_rettSEA likes this.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by missamo80
Only for an hour.
Strange, I used it both ways on my SEA-DAL trips. There was 1 trip which it didn't work but the other 5 trips I used it both ways.

I didn't try tethering the cell phone and laptop would that have not worked?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.