Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Getting drinks from the galley between drink service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Getting drinks from the galley between drink service

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2019, 5:26 pm

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
Originally Posted by _fx
Correct, but what if you want 3-4 doubles?
Aren't they only catering like 6 rums now on each plane?

Maybe you are the reason I had to get another drink when I flew FLL-LAX last time!!!
Old Feb 28, 2019, 5:35 am
Suspended

Perhaps the great Peter Griffin's words should have guided the OP: "Less talky, more fetchy."
Old Feb 28, 2019, 5:47 am

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by _fx
Complained on Alaska Listens and received an apology and discount code. Nice gesture, I didn’t expect them to respond.
I've sent Alaska several messages on the app in the "Alaska Listens" section. Never heard anything back from them.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 6:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by arles
I wonder if this is specific to requesting coffee between service.
I had the same suspicion. I've gotten some attitude with asking for a cold drink - 'We just finished a beverage service' - ah, the good old days of Northwest Airlines - but I've never been refused.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 7:28 am
Original Poster

Man, wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to indicate you'd like a drink without having to hit the call button. Say maybe just order it and have them bring it to you, so there's no trip back/forth.

Joking aside, I know on B6 they will explicitly say if you'd like them to bring you a drink at any point or if it's not in the mid-cabin fridge to hit the call button and they'll happily fetch it.
jjmadison and be_rettSEA like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.