Wiki Posts
Search

Missing/Disappearing Reservations

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2019, 10:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K + BR, TSA Pre-√, IHG Spire, Marriott Platinum Elite
Missing/Disappearing Reservations

I woke up this morning to find all my upcoming flights had disappeared from my trips on the app and the actual Alaska website. When I called they said one other person called with this same issue today. They reported it, but if sounded like this is the first they have heard of it.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 1:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Had this happen for a family member a while back. Had to manually add them back.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 6:43 pm

Angry Me 2

Same thing happened to me too. It’s a bit inconvenient!
Old Feb 9, 2019, 12:31 am

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by Dyoungman1
I woke up this morning to find all my upcoming flights had disappeared from my trips on the app and the actual Alaska website. When I called they said one other person called with this same issue today. They reported it, but if sounded like this is the first they have heard of it.
Just checked mine, they're gone too...
Old Feb 9, 2019, 2:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
This is really bad...Most airlines list your ressies so long as your FFN is in there. AS already makes you add them (if booked elsewhere). Those of us with a lot of reservations, this could be a big problem.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 2:46 pm

Programs: AS MVPG75k
Originally Posted by channa
This is really bad...Most airlines list your ressies so long as your FFN is in there. AS already makes you add them (if booked elsewhere). Those of us with a lot of reservations, this could be a big problem.
This happened to me last year. I've since kept all confirmation codes, date and routes in a spreadsheet in case this happens again.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 4:47 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jjmadison
This happened to me last year. I've since kept all confirmation codes, date and routes in a spreadsheet in case this happens again.
Or use Awardwallet.

James
Old Feb 9, 2019, 5:36 pm

Programs: AS 75K
I called in and the rep was able to email me the codes for my flights. Made it a lot easier than trying to go back and find them in my email. Still a hassle though!
Old Feb 10, 2019, 7:44 am

Programs: Alaska airlines 100k
Doing this today. I would be lost if this happened. Got flights booked on multiple carriers out through June.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 11:47 am

It’s worth it. I copy & paste the current flight list into the spreadsheet after I book. Has also allowed to me to catch when the AS system miscalculated EQMs (2x last year after weather-related changes) which got me to 75k before the new year.

I can can post my template if it’s helpful.
spamman808 likes this.

Last edited by jjmadison; Feb 10, 2019 at 11:57 am
Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:26 pm

Programs: AS 75K (OW), SK Silver (*A), UR, MR
App not showing reservations

I made a couple of reservations each for both my wife and me the past few days, but her iPhone app is not seeing them. I even added them manually to her iPad app, but her iPhone is still not seeing them. Is this normal?
Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:37 pm

Programs: Alaska airlines 100k
It’s worth it. I copy & paste the current flight list into the spreadsheet after I book. Has also allowed to me to catch when the AS system miscalculated EQMs (2x last year after weather-related changes) which got me to 75k before the new year.

I can can post my template if it’s helpful.
yes, would be very helpful. As I sit in airport now.

Thanks.

Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Did you try adding it to the iPhone app by entering last name and confirmation code?
Old Feb 10, 2019, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by Xrayman

yes, would be very helpful. As I sit in airport now.

Thanks.

Here's what I use:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

There are other EQM tracking sheets, but I prefer to keep it simpler for easy copy & paste purposes.

To use the spreadsheet:
1) log into your google account
2) click File >> Make a Copy...
3) Save the copy to your google could drive

If you don't have a google account, you can click Download As Excel and us locally.

Last edited by jjmadison; Feb 11, 2019 at 6:09 pm
Old Feb 10, 2019, 1:44 pm

Programs: DL Plat, AS MVPG, Bonvoy Plat/LT Gold, HH Diamond
I generally have to manually add reservations - despite being logged in, the app and web don’t seem to sync for my account. I’ve got one now that shows up on my phone but neither my iPad nor the web.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.