Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Class W Can I buy Up

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2018, 7:34 pm
Original Poster

Class W Can I buy Up

I used AA miles to book RT lax to lhr in business. (and yes we paid the outlandish fees). The first segment is on Alaska lax to boston in coach class W. I thought we could pay to upgrade to premium economy or at least purchase more leg room. But the seat choices do not offer any pay upgrades. And I am so confused with the seat numbers. I have followed the thread about the seat renumbering but do not know what my options are. the flight is AS1360 on 32S. Any seat selection suggestions would help.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by skandls
I used AA miles to book RT lax to lhr in business. (and yes we paid the outlandish fees). The first segment is on Alaska lax to boston in coach class W. I thought we could pay to upgrade to premium economy or at least purchase more leg room. But the seat choices do not offer any pay upgrades. And I am so confused with the seat numbers. I have followed the thread about the seat renumbering but do not know what my options are. the flight is AS1360 on 32S. Any seat selection suggestions would help.
You should be able to pay the seat fee to purchase premium economy. If it doesn't show you this functionality, call Alaska and they should be able to do it over the phone and waive the phone fee.
Old Nov 29, 2018, 1:44 pm

Programs: AS MVPG75; Bonvoy, National Exec, United Silver
Not many Y+ seats on the 32S. Likely only row 6. Rows 16 and 17 should be the exit rows. More leg room than the rest of the cabin but I don't believe they are considered Y+.
Old Nov 29, 2018, 2:41 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Yes, row 6, 16 and 17 are all premium class on the A320.
Old Nov 30, 2018, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Thanks will report on success or failure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.