Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long does it take SQ to credit AS?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2019, 2:48 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by VegasGambler
There are 3 columns: base miles, class of service bonus, and additional bonus.

Base and CoS are elite qualifying. "Additional bonus" is not.

All 3 count as redeemable miles. Also, if you have status, you get a status bonus that applies to base miles (and status bonus is RDM only)

Eg: Say you are Gold (100% status bonus), and fly 10k miles with 100% base miles, 50% CoS, and 200% additional bonus (this is the earning rate for CX F)

You would get 15k (100% + 50%) EQM and 45k (100% + 50% + 200% + 100%) RDM
Thank you for the clarification!
Old Jan 29, 2019, 4:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
As expected, Tuesday is the posting date for SQ. I'm not sure what the cut off is but my flight, Monday 1/21/19 posted today 1/29/19.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 8:50 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by CDKing
As expected, Tuesday is the posting date for SQ. I'm not sure what the cut off is but my flight, Monday 1/21/19 posted today 1/29/19.
I see my miles! What's interesting is my AMD-SIN flight posted but my SIN-EWR didn't which was on the same reservation (but was a calendar day apart). I'll have to wait until next week for that one.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by JHake10
I see my miles! What's interesting is my AMD-SIN flight posted but my SIN-EWR didn't which was on the same reservation (but was a calendar day apart). I'll have to wait until next week for that one.
It was technically two calendar days apart. SQ531 departs just before midnight, while SQ22 departs +2 days, just after midnight (e.g. Saturday night departure from AMD, Monday morning departure from SIN).

It should be on next week's sweeps.
JHake10 likes this.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 11:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I think there is some variability as to which "bucket" you end up in. On my RT to HKG, I flew back Monday morning just after midnight (landing Sunday night, due to the time change being more than the length of the flight). The following Tuesday my flights had posted but my travel companion's had not -- that took an extra week.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 7:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by VegasGambler
I think there is some variability as to which "bucket" you end up in.
Good point. My Monday flight may have been considered Sunday since it was one of the those 12:40am departures

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.