Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

[Heads Up] Reconfiguration of Airbus A320 (319?) Seat Map

Old Oct 26, 2018, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beckoa
Airbus aircraft featuring bulkhead at row 6:
Print Wikipost

[Heads Up] Reconfiguration of Airbus A320 (319?) Seat Map

Old Nov 26, 2018, 4:26 pm

Programs: AS, AA, BA, SQ
Originally Posted by Baze
The person stuck in the middle seat in the back of the plane with a lap infant on either side is more than will to swap for the exit row.
Lap infants aren't allowed in the exit rows though, so you're safe from that. Now the person sitting NEXT to the lap infant is another story...
Old Nov 27, 2018, 11:08 am

Programs: AS
Originally Posted by brettsir
Lap infants aren't allowed in the exit rows though, so you're safe from that. Now the person sitting NEXT to the lap infant is another story...
The poster of the original comment was stating that the passenger stuck in the middle seat with lap infants on either side, AT THE BACK of the plane would be more than willing to take the middle seat in a exit row.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 1:25 pm

Stupid q, but how can someone check whether their plane will be a row 3 or row 6 config?

The website seems to assume all are row 6, but sounds like thats not the case yet - and particularly not for east coast travelers like myself.
Old Nov 29, 2018, 10:10 am

Programs: AS
I usually start by clicking on “preview seats” on AS site for flights. Matching seatmap and actual plane has been an issue. Our last 3 flights on Airbus metal which had previous row 3 now labeled as row 6. It seems the giant kurfuffle has been resolved. As one CS agent told me on the phone. “This has been the bane of my existence lately”.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 2:17 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold / Marriott Bonvoy(age) Titanium Elite, IHG Platinum, WN A+/CP, Hilton Diamond
https://www.alaskaair.com/content/tr...ircraft/series

noticed that the aircraft numbering on the website is incorrect.....
Old Dec 3, 2018, 3:34 pm

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
The row numbers starting at the exit row?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.