Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First class Boardroom guest access?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2018, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA*1K & UA Club, National Ex. Elite, Hertz Pres. Circ., Amex Plat., CLEAR
First class Boardroom guest access?

A friend of mine is travelling in paid first class (P fare) and will have access to the Boardroom.

Does this include an entitlement to bring a guest?
Old Oct 10, 2018, 10:31 am

Programs: Alaska 100k
Unfortunately, no access for guests of travelers on F/P/A/D fares.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 6:05 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines
Stand next to your friend and have them ask in a nonchalant friendly way, something like: "This is my first time using your lounge, can I bring in my friend who's traveling with me?"
And smile Be friendly, not demanding or entitled.

Never hurts to ask. If you're in the main threshold in the lobby already and it's dead in the lounge, the desk agent might be generous in wave you in.

Worst that can happen is they say they have to charge you for a day pass. Your call if you think its worth it depending on how busy the regular airport is and how long your time there is.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.