Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

[Speculation] Fall 2018 New AS Route Announcement

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Speculation] Fall 2018 New AS Route Announcement

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2018, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by sfozrhfco
Your argument only makes sense when completely ignoring the competitive landscape. Yes, AS still flies from LAX to ORD but with one flight a day when competitors have dozens makes AS largely irrelevant. For the vast majority of people going between those two cities, it would make little difference if AS pulled out all together. When you already have a weak network, cutting frequency as well just compounds the problem. For myself, I fly every month from an AS hub and not once did AS offer something better schedule/product/price wise than any other competitor. They could go away and I would not even notice.
I wasn't talking about the competitive landscape - I was talking about the myth that Alaska has nothing outside of Seattle. It's not true. It may not suit your needs - but it's not true. Alaska has, and will continue to tweak the network they acquired. Virgin's network wasn't all that much better on many routes - they offered 2, sometimes 3 flights a day between LAX and ORD. AA and UA offered probably 30 between them. VIrgin was acquired because the Board of Directors of the company no longer wanted to sink money into a company that was not providing returns so they shopped them out. Is it Alaska's fault that their back was against the wall and they needed to acquire this company to ensure their existence? It was a strategic business move - and I have no doubt that they will invest in the network where it makes sense. Perhaps it won't make sense for you but, in time I think Alaska will have a thriving network in a city that Virgin struggled to make any money at all in for the entirety of their existence.

Comparing SEA to DFW/ATL and other major hubs is simply ridiculous. SEA is a useful connecting point for flights within the PNW and from Alaska/Western Canada. If your origin/destination is not in those areas, SEA is a terrible connecting point. It is too far out of the way and going East especially, nearly every competitor is going to have a myriad of options to get to one's destination. Even from SFO, many AS destinations require an overnight in SEA to catch the one flight a day AS operates. Comparing this to a hub operating 1000s of flights to all corners of the globe is just lol funny.
It's not at all "lol funny" unless you just ignored what I posted completely and are just looking to point out that Alaska isn't Delta - which misses the point entirely. My point is not that Seattle is in a corner of the U.S., making it an awkward connecting point. My point is that the largest hubs in the U.S. thrive on traffic that takes people far out of the direct route to their destination. ATL is the largest hub in the U.S. and there are multiple other connection opportunities to many destinations but people choose Delta through ATL often for various reasons. I was responding to web traveler though, not you - and web traveler said it didn't make any sense to back track to take a 30 minute flight north to make a connection. tens of thousands of people do it every day on Delta, United and American. To that, many travelers now have more options through PDX, SFO, SJC, LAX or SAN now, depending on the origin/destination.

The point people are making is that AS was boxed into a corner before and they still are now. Outside of Alaska and the PNW, they are still a weak competitor that has not increased their relevance to the vast majority of travelers even on the West Coast outside of their traditional areas of strength. They simply do not have the pricing and network power to be competitive and to set the agenda. While most carriers did not even notice AS before, they are getting bombarded from all sides now and adding one flight a day to a few destinations did not change that. Whether this just brought forward the problems they foresaw being stuck in SEA is anybody's guess but they are in for a rough ride.
Alaska is a more diversified company now than they ever have been before - they have slowly grown a successful company that didn't rely on gimmicks and rock bottom price leader fares to get people in seats. I get the idea that bugs you. Sorry - Virgin is gone. AS didn't kill them - their BOD did.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by AS Flyer
Alaska is a more diversified company now than they ever have been before - they have slowly grown a successful company that didn't rely on gimmicks and rock bottom price leader fares to get people in seats. I get the idea that bugs you. Sorry - Virgin is gone. AS didn't kill them - their BOD did.
AS seems to get the same hate as WN gets: they offer a somewhat different product than the US3, and for that (and in effect giving the coup de grace to VX, which everyone loved while ignoring that they completely blew their initial projections for how big they'd get and when they'd make a profit) people trash them for not being a US3 (or VX). All the while AS keeps churning out profits just like WN does, and avoids bankruptcy, or being taken over in a merger when it was obvious the business model wasn't going to go forward fast enough, something the US 3 and VX couldn't do.

Are they doomed because they basically have kissed off the high-spend transcon F market and they're just going to concentrate on inching up their market share in CA (something that VX was basically resigning themselves to doing, along with dealing with the fallout of really weird route dartboard decisions like gate capped/slot capped DAL/DCA/LGA markets or YYZ)? I dunno. It seems to be an important market for California... but you're dealing with US3 companies that have corporate contracts and B6/AA/DL/UA all with a market in NYC that probably can support premium demand from BOTH sides of the country. VX never had that; their route development out of JFK was always a couple of random one-offs like FLL, PSP or LAS. I guess we'll find out. The merger operationally hasn't been a UA/CO-style disaster for sure, so at least they got that right.

But I love how the ex-VX peanut gallery likes to trash AS but seems pretty silent about things like YYZ or DAL-AUS. VX management wasn't exactly full of route development geniuses before they waved their white flag and cashed out. They abandoned markets all the time. They had to abandon PDX, for goodness sake.

Last edited by eponymous_coward; Sep 11, 2018 at 6:19 pm
Old Sep 11, 2018, 10:24 pm

Programs: Hilton Platinum, Alaska MVP Gold
There's really no PDX hub anymore, despite what you write. What PDX has is some point to point destinations. The old says of Horizon being an operator out of PDX throughout Oregon and the PNW has long went away. There used to be multiple flights a day from pretty much all the cities in Oregon on older, smaller 36 (?) seat planes. Now the smallest plane is a 70 seater. For example, you'd see multiple flights a day to Klamath Falls, Pendleton, etc. Now frequencies are down, and there's little left. There's no hub really. It's all point to point. Maybe that's reality, but if Alaska can't send connecting traffic through Portland, there's no hub.

Further, for a brief time Alaska operated flights from PDX-STL, but that's gone. PDX-Omaha is gone. PDX-Denver is gone. We have the same CA locations we always had - save Long Beach. Unless PDX is run like a hub we won't get those flights. Several months ago, for example, PDX-Bellingham was pulled. Every time I flew PDX-STL, for example, there were always a cadre of passengers connecting to/from Bellingham.

For me to take Alaska to Denver is ridiculous. I won't do it through Seattle; colossal waste of time. When Delta was a partner it worked much better to go PDX-SLC-DEN and it worked, and I accrued Alaska miles. I was ok with it. When I went to New Orleans I could get there through Dallas easily, and get Alaska miles. Today....not going to waste my time through Seattle....when the trip comes up I guess it will be United through Denver or Houston, at least I am going the right direction.

I have earned more United miles and Southwest miles this year than ever before, and much less on Alaska. Alaska had me as a customer 98% of the time (100% on routes Alaska flew directly). This year when going to SFO I have been on United five times so I can build something with United. United gets me to Denver. Southwest gets me to STL and Kansas City, although Alaska still flies it for now, at least. If I am a few miles short I am opting out of Alaska these days so I can build something on a longer haul airline. Alaska and its partners just cannot get me to where I need to go anymore...it is just that simple.

I still predict in five years Alaska will not be around. Alaska MUST build some loyalty and routes for places that do not involve Seattle. It is just that simple. San Diego is good, but it needs more. SFO is never going to be the great hub Alaska wants it to be. Alaska would be better off concentrating itself in San Jose and differentiating its product. Sure it has Southwest there, but there is quite a bit of loyalty to Alaska.

Further, Brad Tilden is just not the guy to lead an airline. He's just not qualified to do this.

I have posted this before - and I'm pretty sure you must have seen it. But here goes again. The cities that VX flew to pre-acquisition from SFO that were cancelled are DEN, CUN and FLL (which, arguably is still flown seasonally). Service has been reduced in some markets that VX was operating. The cities that AS added to the SFO portfolio that are still being flown are MCI, BWI, RDU, BNA, MSY, PHL, KOA. SO - 3 pre-merger cities gone (really 2 gone - 1 seasonal), 7 added for a net addition of 4 more markets than were served pre-merger. It's anyone's guess which of these markets will be successful long term, but SFO sees flights to more cities on AS than they did when VX was operating independently. Additionally, while service has been reduced in some markets that couldn't support the number of flights being operated under VX, LAX has seen a decrease in service to some markets - but added a couple new ones. I think CUN is the only market that actually lost service that VX operated.

You often post about PDX not getting any AS love. That's not true either. They have a robust regional hub there for regional connections on QX and OO. AS has added service over the years to many new cities - some which are operated seasonally. PDX is bigger now for AS than it ever has been.

AS has created robust focus cites in SAN and SJC. Looking back at the Alaska of even 10 years ago, they have diversified quite a bit - just not off the west coast. If what you're asserting is that they need to have a connecting hub somewhere mid country to accommodate more east-west traffic, they aren't going to do that. I know you say that connecting in SEA is inconvenient from PDX, and to some cities you are probably correct. Taking out of the equation the current mess SEA experiences due to construction and growth, and only looking at it logistically, how is connecting via SEA any less convenient than the very successful hubs at ATL, MSP, DFW, IAH, CLT, IAD, PHX, JFK that are operated by other airlines? Is flying PDX-ATL-SDF convenient? How about PDX-MSP-FAR, PDX-DFW-AMA? The examples go on and on and on. Delta routinely routes people via ATL for really awful connections and that hub is the largest in the world. I mean, yeah, SEA isn't the best connecting point for many connections, but if the price is right a lot of people don't care. You do. That's certainly you're prerogative, but SEA is not any worse for a number of connections than some of the most successful hubs in the country.
be_rettSEA likes this.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 10:33 pm

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
Originally Posted by WebTraveler
I won't do it through Seattle; colossal waste of time. When Delta was a partner it worked much better to go PDX-SLC-DEN and it worked, and I accrued Alaska miles. I was ok with it. When I went to New Orleans I could get there through Dallas easily, and get Alaska miles. Today....not going to waste my time through Seattle....when the trip comes up I guess it will be United through Denver or Houston, at least I am going the right direction.
I don't disagree that PDX seems like less of a hub from my corner of the AS world, but you really should take a look at the actual flight distances via SEA vs DFW/SLC/DEN. Depending on the destination, connecting through SEA can be close or even shorter than those hubs, as illogical as it might seem going the "wrong" direction.
jinglish and Flying for Fun like this.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 4:27 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by rustykettel
I don't disagree that PDX seems like less of a hub from my corner of the AS world, but you really should take a look at the actual flight distances via SEA vs DFW/SLC/DEN. Depending on the destination, connecting through SEA can be close or even shorter than those hubs, as illogical as it might seem going the "wrong" direction.
Perhaps, but it doesn’t account for the inferiority complex some Portlanders will always have for Seattle. AS still has the most nonstops from PDX by a country mile. If I can’t get somewhere from PDX nonstop on AS I’ll fly somebody else nonstop. If no nonstop is available I’ll default back to AS via...the horror...SEA. AS can’t be everything to everyone.
AS Flyer, flatdawgs and pbelmore like this.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 8:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
There's really no PDX hub anymore, despite what you write. What PDX has is some point to point destinations. The old says of Horizon being an operator out of PDX throughout Oregon and the PNW has long went away. There used to be multiple flights a day from pretty much all the cities in Oregon on older, smaller 36 (?) seat planes. Now the smallest plane is a 70 seater. For example, you'd see multiple flights a day to Klamath Falls, Pendleton, etc. Now frequencies are down, and there's little left. There's no hub really. It's all point to point. Maybe that's reality, but if Alaska can't send connecting traffic through Portland, there's no hub.
Since you mentioned Pendleton... I just was in that part of Oregon last weekend for the first time and so I wondered what air service Pendleton, La Grande and Baker City get. Not much, it seems.

But historically, they had United flying 727s flying to Portland, SLC and Boise. Jet service! (I wonder what the frequencies were, though)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East...irline_service

I wasn’t around during those days, but it seems today Pendleton can support only three daily Boutique Air flights on Pilatus PC 12 Aircraft, selling for as little as $59 one way.

I suspect if there was sufficient demand, AS (Horizon) would actually offer service in that market. But the days when airlines flew big planes into tiny market seem gone for good. I don’t know if AS considered a PenAir style partnership with Boutique Air.

And regarding PDX not being a hub anymore... all of my AS flights start with a Q400 and many of them make me connect in PDX. I love the convenience of the airport and the number of destinations I can get to.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by notquiteaff

Since you mentioned Pendleton... I just was in that part of Oregon last weekend for the first time and so I wondered what air service Pendleton, La Grande and Baker City get. Not much, it seems.

But historically, they had United flying 727s flying to Portland, SLC and Boise. Jet service! (I wonder what the frequencies were, though)

I wasn’t around during those days, but it seems today Pendleton can support only three daily Boutique Air flights on Pilatus PC 12 Aircraft, selling for as little as $59 one way.

I suspect if there was sufficient demand, AS (Horizon) would actually offer service in that market. But the days when airlines flew big planes into tiny market seem gone for good. I don’t know if AS considered a PenAir style partnership with Boutique Air.

And regarding PDX not being a hub anymore... all of my AS flights start with a Q400 and many of them make me connect in PDX. I love the convenience of the airport and the number of destinations I can get to.
AS/QX flew to PDT for many years, and it was always tagged on with PSC. PDT was one of the casualties when the Q200 retired; I don’t think they boarded more than about 20 people on average per day from PDT when they decided to leave. AS did make a token effort to use the Q400 into PDT by switching service to SEA, but the Pendleton city council voted to support Seaport to PDX when the EAS contract came up with renewal, leading to one of the more acrimonious press releases I’ve ever seen: Pendleton Gets Taste of What Might Have Been: Horizon Air Q400s Arrive, But for 5 Weeks Only
Old Sep 12, 2018, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by Chugach

AS/QX flew to PDT for many years, and it was always tagged on with PSC. PDT was one of the casualties when the Q200 retired; I don’t think they boarded more than about 20 people on average per day from PDT when they decided to leave. AS did make a token effort to use the Q400 into PDT by switching service to SEA, but the Pendleton city council voted to support Seaport to PDX when the EAS contract came up with renewal, leading to one of the more acrimonious press releases I’ve ever seen: Pendleton Gets Taste of What Might Have Been: Horizon Air Q400s Arrive, But for 5 Weeks Only
Sounds like poor decision making by the Pentleton City Council. The smaller turboprop economics have gone the way of the dodo bird. You always should support the option which provides more connectivity which would have been QX.
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by formeraa
Sounds like poor decision making by the Pentleton City Council. The smaller turboprop economics have gone the way of the dodo bird. You always should support the option which provides more connectivity which would have been QX.
It was a terrible decision. I doubt they’ll ever get a carrier with the scope of AS back there. At least PSC and ALW are relatively close.

When Penair made inroads to the Oregon market several years back there were some whispers that PDT was on their list. I was hopeful for it, but we know how that worked out.
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by Chugach
I don’t think they boarded more than about 20 people on average per day from PDT when they decided to leave.
Wow, sounds like a gold mine :/

Thanks for the link to the press release. Love it!
Old Sep 12, 2018, 12:52 pm

Further, for a brief time Alaska operated flights from PDX-STL, but that's gone. PDX-Omaha is gone. PDX-Denver is gone. We have the same CA locations we always had - save Long Beach. Unless PDX is run like a hub we won't get those flights. Several months ago, for example, PDX-Bellingham was pulled. Every time I flew PDX-STL, for example, there were always a cadre of passengers connecting to/from Bellingham.

For me to take Alaska to Denver is ridiculous. I won't do it through Seattle; colossal waste of time. When Delta was a partner it worked much better to go PDX-SLC-DEN and it worked, and I accrued Alaska miles. I was ok with it. When I went to New Orleans I could get there through Dallas easily, and get Alaska miles. Today....not going to waste my time through Seattle....when the trip comes up I guess it will be United through Denver or Houston, at least I am going the right direction.

I have earned more United miles and Southwest miles this year than ever before, and much less on Alaska. Alaska had me as a customer 98% of the time (100% on routes Alaska flew directly). This year when going to SFO I have been on United five times so I can build something with United. United gets me to Denver. Southwest gets me to STL and Kansas City, although Alaska still flies it for now, at least. If I am a few miles short I am opting out of Alaska these days so I can build something on a longer haul airline. Alaska and its partners just cannot get me to where I need to go anymore...it is just that simple.

I still predict in five years Alaska will not be around. Alaska MUST build some loyalty and routes for places that do not involve Seattle. It is just that simple. San Diego is good, but it needs more. SFO is never going to be the great hub Alaska wants it to be. Alaska would be better off concentrating itself in San Jose and differentiating its product. Sure it has Southwest there, but there is quite a bit of loyalty to Alaska.

Further, Brad Tilden is just not the guy to lead an airline. He's just not qualified to do this.
Alaska, like JetBlue and Southwest, can not be all things to everyone. You've been on here for years complaining that AS turns a blind eye to PDX. Meanwhile, AS offers nonstop flights to the following cities: SEA, GEG, EUG, MFR, RDM, BOI, SUN, BIL, BZN, FCA, MSO, YVR, SMF, SFO, SJC, OAK, FAT, SBA, STS, SAN, LAX, ONT, SNA, BUR, PSP, PHX, TUS, RNO, LAS, SLC, ABQ, DAL, DFW, AUS, MCI, MSP, ORD, MKE, ATL, MCO, PHL, BWI, BOS, EWR, JFK, DCA, PVR, SJD, KOA, LIH, HNL, OGG, ANC.

Some of those cities see only seasonal service - most are year round. That's an awful lot of service to a city that you say isn't a "hub". All in larger planes - as opposed to the days you were lamenting about, when Horizon flew 19 and 32 seat planes to cities they would pick up a few passengers in. Additionally, please point to a time in Alaska's history when they ever offered service to this many cities. Alaska (with their Horizon and Skywest operations) is the largest carrier at PDX. It's unfortunate that they don't work for you but they've shown an awful lot of love to PDX over the years - with more to come. Finally, yes, they are offering a number of once daily flights to cities across the country to appeal to the O&D traveler. Is this a bad thing? Trying to offer flights that appeal to the PDX traveler? I would think you would appreciate that.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 1:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by rustykettel
Good point...I actually prefer PDX-SEA-DEN to PDX-SLC-DEN since I get more EQMs connecting at a west coast hub like SEA or SFO or LAX compared to places like SLC that are "on the path"....basically a connection that gets you nearly the same EQMs as a non-stop.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 1:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by notquiteaff

I remember flying the Q200 from PDX-PSC-PDT back in the day....last June, for the fun of it, I flew to PDT and back on the single-engine Boutique Air flights...great trip but I'm sure it's not a significant money-maker judging by the fact that there was only one other passenger besides my son and I on the flight back to PDX. In all honestly, I think the only way for some of these smaller communities to work for airlines like QX is to operate as tag-on flights. I still remember when QX operated jet service from EUG to LAX but the flight stopped in MFR along the way to pick up additional passengers. I know they also use to operate some 1-stop flights from SEA to cities in Montana but for some reason they seem to be eliminating these multi-stop flights.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by PDXPremier
I remember flying the Q200 from PDX-PSC-PDT back in the day....last June, for the fun of it, I flew to PDT and back on the single-engine Boutique Air flights...great trip but I'm sure it's not a significant money-maker judging by the fact that there was only one other passenger besides my son and I on the flight back to PDX. In all honestly, I think the only way for some of these smaller communities to work for airlines like QX is to operate as tag-on flights. I still remember when QX operated jet service from EUG to LAX but the flight stopped in MFR along the way to pick up additional passengers. I know they also use to operate some 1-stop flights from SEA to cities in Montana but for some reason they seem to be eliminating these multi-stop flights.
The only domestic tags, outside of the state of Alaska, that I can think of are LAX-STS-SEA and Hawaii-SMF-SEA. Obviously they’re all over the place in the Great Land, but that’s a different world up there. Bottom line is the bottom line...AS is going to fly its planes to wherever it can maximize revenue. Unfortunately places like PDT, LMT, etc. aren’t great revenue generators for a 76-seat aircraft. At least on the Alaska routes those 737’s are packed to the gills with cargo pretty much year-round.

I do miss PDT service...I used it constantly back in the day and the PDT staff for QX was fantastic. Unfortunately it’s gone in to the dust bin of history. Even if Pendleton had voted to back AS, I still doubt the service would have lasted.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 7:57 pm

Programs: Hilton Platinum, Alaska MVP Gold
What you miss is that I used to be able to get to ANYWHERE in the United States and much of the world via Alaska Airlines or a an airline where I could earn miles and status for the Alaska Mileage Plan. I did not need another frequent flyer account. I had it all.

Now I need to fly three airlines to just get to my destinations. It is that simple. Now my flying is all over the place. I am not ever going to say that is a good thing. It's not. Maybe the past was too good to last forever. But darn, this whole Virgin America business, from MY standpoint has been a disaster. Loyalty is worth something - I was loyal to Alaska and Alaska was loyal to me. Alaska blinked, not me.

Because of the Virgin America fiasco (and yes, to me it is a fiasco) I fly Alaska less on the core routes. Why take them to LAX, SFO, LAS, SAN, PHX? I can take someone else now, and I have because I figure I am needing to build my business with United & Southwest to get some perk out of it.

Alaska used to get a TON of Delta and American customers as well, simply by offering the miles.....those have largely dried up now, and Alaska probably carries less passengers in Portland and other small operations because of it.

So I am not going to stand up and jump for joy. The whole offering is less for me. I get it, I have to go elsewhere now 50% or so of the time. I am just not happy with it. And there's no more loyalty from Alaska towards me, how can I give Alaska loyalty?

Alaska, like JetBlue and Southwest, can not be all things to everyone. You've been on here for years complaining that AS turns a blind eye to PDX. Meanwhile, AS offers nonstop flights to the following cities: SEA, GEG, EUG, MFR, RDM, BOI, SUN, BIL, BZN, FCA, MSO, YVR, SMF, SFO, SJC, OAK, FAT, SBA, STS, SAN, LAX, ONT, SNA, BUR, PSP, PHX, TUS, RNO, LAS, SLC, ABQ, DAL, DFW, AUS, MCI, MSP, ORD, MKE, ATL, MCO, PHL, BWI, BOS, EWR, JFK, DCA, PVR, SJD, KOA, LIH, HNL, OGG, ANC.

Some of those cities see only seasonal service - most are year round. That's an awful lot of service to a city that you say isn't a "hub". All in larger planes - as opposed to the days you were lamenting about, when Horizon flew 19 and 32 seat planes to cities they would pick up a few passengers in. Additionally, please point to a time in Alaska's history when they ever offered service to this many cities. Alaska (with their Horizon and Skywest operations) is the largest carrier at PDX. It's unfortunate that they don't work for you but they've shown an awful lot of love to PDX over the years - with more to come. Finally, yes, they are offering a number of once daily flights to cities across the country to appeal to the O&D traveler. Is this a bad thing? Trying to offer flights that appeal to the PDX traveler? I would think you would appreciate that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.