Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TSA Pre not showing on the 'new' BP

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2018, 6:29 pm

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
Group A tomorrow. I guess Bingo Boarding has started.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 6:45 pm

Programs: AS 75K, DL PM
Update has not been fixed on iOS yet.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 12:24 am

Programs: AS 75K, DL PM
It is now fixed on iOS
Old Jul 22, 2018, 12:28 pm

Programs: AS 100K, Hilton Diamond
I'm curious how boarding pass bingo went...
Old Jul 22, 2018, 1:12 pm

Programs: AS
Originally Posted by UAPremierExec
Group A tomorrow. I guess Bingo Boarding has started.
this seems totally dependent on GA enforcing boarding procedure.
. Last week had a couple come up along side me and tried to get in front of me. F boarding in progress. They were row 23. (No status)
I asked them to please wait for F passengers to board . They ignored me and boarded after me, cutting other F passengers.
It seems more and more, passengers want the perks of F but do not want to pay for them.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pcoll

this seems totally dependent on GA enforcing boarding procedure.
. Last week had a couple come up along side me and tried to get in front of me. F boarding in progress. They were row 23. (No status)
I asked them to please wait for F passengers to board . They ignored me and boarded after me, cutting other F passengers.
It seems more and more, passengers want the perks of F but do not want to pay for them.
The biggest abuse I see is when they call for people who need extra help and children under 2. See LOTS of able bodied people board and children well over 2. On average I would say about 10 people board during this phase that shouldn't. GA's don't do very much policing of it. But I've seen the same abuses on all the airlines I have flown over the years. If people can get away with it they will. No morals, no scruples. They just think the rules don't apply to them. And like you sawy, if you call them out on it, most of the time they let you go then abuse the next person in line.
Old Jul 23, 2018, 11:25 am

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Diamond Elite
Originally Posted by Idaho Territory
It is now fixed on iOS
Apparently the fix (or maybe the rollout of the new boarding passes in general?) broke the "show pass on lockscreen at T-4 hrs" aspect though.
DrAlex likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2018, 11:34 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Bonvoy Titanium, NEXUS
Agree, flights yesterday and today, neither showed on my lock screen as per previous experience.
Old Jul 24, 2018, 9:33 am

Programs: Alaska MM, AA MM, BA Silver, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Same for me on my flights on 7/20 & 7/22. No prompt on my lock screen to access boarding passes saved to my wallet.
DrAlex likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.