Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alaska Lounges (2020 and Earlier)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2019, 1:27 pm

Programs: Hilton/Marriott Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by theboss7593
If you are traveling on a J ticket is there any lounge access at SFO? Only thing I see is that IF YOU are an Alaska Lounge Member, partner access at CX Lounge...
There's an SFO Alaska Lounge being planned, but nothing now. And it's F, not J.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 4:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA1K B6 Mosaic 1, Amtrak Select, Marriott Plat , AMEX Plat (noted for club access reference)
Originally Posted by be_rettSEA
Correct. No lounge option for AS First passengers right now. They announced plans for an SFO lounge in T2, expected to open in 2020, but that's still a way's off.
Originally Posted by jinglish
There's an SFO Alaska Lounge being planned, but nothing now. And it's F, not J.
​​​​​​

Figured, thanks!
Old Mar 7, 2019, 11:19 am

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Is the North Terminal Lounge still looking to be opened in the first half of 2019? Almost getting to the half way point.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 7:02 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines
Just heard at the N lounge that they're upgrading their well liquors in SEA.

New whiskey will be Jim Beam instead of McCormicks.

She wasn't sure about the brands of the other liquors as N is still burning through stock but she thought C might have newer stuff already.

More evidence IMO of an incoming price increase for annual membership.
Old Mar 8, 2019, 10:25 pm

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by nearlysober
More evidence IMO of an incoming price increase for annual membership.
I was told when I renewed that a price increase is “all but a given.”

Old Mar 9, 2019, 12:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by safari ari
Is the North Terminal Lounge still looking to be opened in the first half of 2019? Almost getting to the half way point.
late June is the latest I've heard. They were working on the railings on the second level a few nights back.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 7:37 am

Programs: Alaska airlines 100k
Originally Posted by beckoa
late June is the latest I've heard. They were working on the railings on the second level a few nights back.
Same color schemes as C lounge for the updated N?
Old Mar 11, 2019, 12:58 pm

Programs: AS 100K, Marriott Titanium, Delta Gold, United Silver
Does anyone know if the G75k lounge day passes can be used in multiple lounges? For example, if I use one for a guest in PDX and then we have a layover in SEA, can they also access one of the SEA lounges on the same pass?
Old Mar 18, 2019, 2:09 pm

Programs: AS 100K
Originally Posted by osubeavers01
Does anyone know if the G75k lounge day passes can be used in multiple lounges? For example, if I use one for a guest in PDX and then we have a layover in SEA, can they also access one of the SEA lounges on the same pass?
They should work that way, although I have no experience with the 75K passes, just the day passes purchased for friends/family. When checking in at PDX, let them know there is another layover in SEA and ask what is needed for access.
osubeavers01 likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 2:52 pm

Programs: AS 100k, DL PM, New Sagaya
Chatting with the front desk in Portland yesterday. The bar should be done and open by the end of the month. (It will be were the previous check in desk was.)
Old Mar 18, 2019, 6:57 pm

Does anyone have any news on the LAX lounge update ?
Old Mar 18, 2019, 8:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
currently looking at a couple big “Pardon Our Dust” signs on the wallboard beneath the dust containment fabric
Aidan likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2019, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by jrl767
currently looking at a couple big “Pardon Our Dust” signs on the wallboard beneath the dust containment fabric
The Alaska website says the LAX lounge is closed for 2 days in April for ‘maintenance’. I hope the refresh is happening then. Not sure if they can do everything in 2 days..

Old Mar 25, 2019, 6:42 am

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
75k discount

TH is renewing our BR/AL membership for next year and wonders why there is no greater discount at the 75k level?

Yes, I know we should just give up and get an Amex and I’m doing this. There is ennui, fear of what happens in priority pass lounges (dancing, witchcraft,pancake sacrifices or real maple syrup) and familiarity with mediocre baked goods, all the hard boiled eggs and fake pancake syrup that keeps us members for the last 15? Years. I wish the staff were trained ticket agents to deal proactively during IRROPS (AA is fantastic at this), but apparently this is never going to happen during my lifetime.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 8:24 pm

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Originally Posted by lalala
TH is renewing our BR/AL membership for next year and wonders why there is no greater discount at the 75k level?
How much cheaper do you want it? $295 renewal/new membership is still $250+ cheaper than the cheapest membership from AC for their top tier members. If anything it is a steal and will probably increase, considering you will get the same benefits(for the most part) after Nov 1. from an AC membership. Currently I use the AL membership even though most of my visits are to the AC and I have easily gotten my value in return for that low of a cost.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.