#VXFarewell Flyertalk DO: 24 Apr SFOLAX

Old Apr 3, 18, 3:39 am
Original Poster

#VXFarewell Flyertalk DO: 24 Apr SFOLAX

Greetings fellow MVP, Golds, and 75Ks!

If you didnt see or realize, 24 April is the final day of Virgin America branded flights. A lot of us are booked on VX 1948, from SFO to LAX and its turned into a DO (get together).

We will have a lot of swag in the gate to commemorate the final flight, Alaska Airlines has officially confimed some level of recognition for this flight (and EWR) and then we will move to the LAX Alaska Lounge to do a final toast at midnight as VX is sunset into history.

Seats are still available, link here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/virgin-america-elevate-pre-2018/1897257-vx-farewell-flight-1948-24-april.html
Old Apr 4, 18, 11:09 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by UAPremierExec View Post
Greetings fellow MVP, Golds, and 75Ks!

If you didnt see or realize, 24 April is the final day of Virgin America branded flights. A lot of us are booked on VX 1948, from SFO to LAX and its turned into a DO (get together).

We will have a lot of swag in the gate to commemorate the final flight, Alaska Airlines has officially confimed some level of recognition for this flight (and EWR) and then we will move to the LAX Alaska Lounge to do a final toast at midnight as VX is sunset into history.

Seats are still available, link here: VX Farewell Flight 1948 - 24 April
Thanks for officially announcing this in the Alaska forum....this is not only a great opportunity to commemorate the final VX flight, but it's also shaping up to be quite the gathering of fellow Flyertalkers like myself. If you book yourself on this flight, be sure and stop by 17D and say hello...that's where I'll be sitting...it should be a fun and polenta-free flight
UAPremierExec, NoLaGent and vgc like this.
Old Apr 4, 18, 11:24 pm
Original Poster

There will also be some Alaska brass at the gate, onboard, and at the celebratory toast... It could easily be marketed as the first Alaska MVP Gold/75K Flying "luncheon", haha So far there are about 35 *known* FlyerTalkers on the flight!

Will be great to see elites from Virgin & Alaska meet and share stories & adventures in person.
NoLaGent likes this.

Last edited by UAPremierExec; Apr 5, 18 at 1:57 am
Old Apr 5, 18, 12:05 am

Programs: AS and if I can't avoid it, UA. IHG Spire Amb, CET 7*
It sounds so fun, thank you for organizing! I so wish I could be a part of it, but work will have me unavailable to partake.
UAPremierExec likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: