Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Alaska miles for Condor Intra-Europe Premium

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2018, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

The Alaska call center mentioned that they “didn’t think” Condor opened up Premium seats for intra-Europe mileage rewards (even if redeeming for business over the Atlantic on same itinerary).

Is that a hard rule or documented anywhere, or is that just how it’s worked out? I know Condor has Premium (albeit not business) within Europe (I know not best, but would still be nice for our connection), at least on the routes I have booked.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by sea_flyer_17
The Alaska call center mentioned that they “didn’t think” Condor opened up Premium seats for intra-Europe mileage rewards (even if redeeming for business over the Atlantic on same itinerary).

Is that a hard rule or documented anywhere, or is that just how it’s worked out? I know Condor has Premium (albeit not business) within Europe (I know not best, but would still be nice for our connection), at least on the routes I have booked.

Pretty sure it's a hard rule. Doesn't hurt to call Condor, but good luck. Even when my German speaking wife calls them she has to sit and argue for what seems like hours just to get simple things like the AS MP# added to a reservation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.