Premium Awards?

Old Jan 18, 2018, 3:55 am
Original Poster

Premium Awards?

Ive seen first class and coach tickets show up for AS (domestic) awards (or AS domestic part of an international route). But Ive never seen premium coach seats open up on award searches. Do they offer them for immediate mileage booking, or am I missing something?

(in the case I am interested now, I have international business with a partner on this route, but coach on the AS side as they arent offering any first class seats even though seat chart shows its completely empty)

(I know I can book coach and just wait for Upgrade window or pay cash later for the better seat)
Old Jan 18, 2018, 8:41 am

Programs: AA, DL, AS, VA, WS Silver
Alaska doesnt sell Premium Class as a separate class of service (despite the name) with cash or miles. Its always an additional fee you pay. Thats why you wont find it on the Alaska redemption chart either. The upgrade process is somewhat similar to the upgrade process to first, however.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.