Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Uh-oh, is coal on the way again?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2017, 7:22 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by alphaeagle
I'm on several Airbus flights that I've used GGUs on next year to upgrade. They aren't common, but they are out there.
Perhaps someone can post an example.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 7:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by dayone
Just need to find a 1XXX series flight (Airbus aircraft) with U class.

Haven't booked any myself, but they do exist.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 8:52 pm

Originally Posted by beckoa
Just need to find a 1XXX series flight (Airbus aircraft) with U class.

Haven't booked any myself, but they do exist.
I've searched 4 Airbus (1XXX) routes for at least 20 post-4/25 dates and haven't seen any U. U may exist but I haven't found it. That's why I asked for some examples.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 9:28 pm

Programs: DL Plat, AS MVPG, Bonvoy Plat/LT Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dayone
I see scattered availability on SFODAL and SFODEN in mid May. All U1’s though.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 10:13 pm

Originally Posted by mbluecpa
I see scattered availability on SFODAL and SFODEN in mid May. All U1’s though.
Thanks. Oddly, I checked both those routes for a day in May. Not the right day, obviously.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Uh.... just curious - the original topic of this thread has been pretty well settled. What do any of the past 20 or so posts have to do with the original topic?

Not to say that what y'all're discussing isn't interesting or relevant, but based upon this thread's title, most people will miss it entirely.

Maybe the last 20 or so posts can be moved to their own thread with a title more relevant to the topic being discussed..
Old Dec 18, 2017, 8:36 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Seat 2A
Uh.... just curious - the original topic of this thread has been pretty well settled. What do any of the past 20 or so posts have to do with the original topic?

Not to say that what y'all're discussing isn't interesting or relevant, but based upon this thread's title, most people will miss it entirely.

Maybe the last 20 or so posts can be moved to their own thread with a title more relevant to the topic being discussed..
I went ahead and merged the ongoing discussion of the mileage transfer promo to the existing thread on that topic. You can find that here in the mean time:

Targeted Promotion: No-fee mileage transfers for elites

Lets keep this thread on topic - regarding the lack of a GGU upgrade gift from Alaska in 2017.

Thanks!
Ryandc99, Moderator Alaska Airlines.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.