Can you pre-purchase WiFi on AS flight?

Old Nov 20, 2017, 11:41 am

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Originally Posted by billatq
Note that if you have unlimited access via T-Mobile, you can only use one MAC address with this trick within a 24 hour period. One of my co-workers used mine without asking and it was a bit frustrating to not have it work the next day. $60/year unlimited gogo on T-Mobile is an amazing deal, so I think it's worth just paying for it.
You are correct - I tried to do this when I was on the same flight as my TH one day apart and it didn't work.
Old Nov 23, 2017, 6:12 pm

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
Originally Posted by billatq
At least as of a few months ago you could still buy the smartphone pass with some old links on the gogo site, though they might have finally fixed that.
Link no longer works. There's a thread on it somewhere in FT land but I'm blanking which forum had it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.