Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

No more snack box in premium class? Snack box only for F?

No more snack box in premium class? Snack box only for F?

Old Oct 22, 17, 7:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back home in the REAL Washington (SEA); still working occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.3MM; AS MVPG 75K
Originally Posted by Eujeanie View Post
I find that to be really strange. How can they justify that? The F seat costs more than the PC seat. Remind me if I ever go to Spokane to sit in Y
lots of Q400 flights to/from GEG ... oh, wait ...
Old Oct 23, 17, 2:07 am

Programs: AS 75K and Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by wolfpacktrojan View Post
I ended up with 3 snack boxes on my flight from EWR to SAN the other day because nobody in my row wanted them. I know the boxes arenít much, but itís a decent snack (especially the almonds). I just recently started flying Alaska this year. Does the content of the box change occasionally, or is it always the fig bar, almonds, and gummy bears?
they seem to change up the boxes fairly frequently. I can't remember all of them or which combinations went together, but this year I've had chocolates, craisins, almonds, goldfish crackers, fig bars, gummy bears, and mini gummy bears (my personal favorite)
Old Nov 14, 17, 10:42 am

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Spire Elite
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger View Post
I rarely fly coach, what I understand in the main cabin it's 2 outlets for the 3 people. So, I guess they're emphasizing that in the premium seats each person gets their own outlet?
No, most AS Main Cabin with in-seat power are provided just below the tray table on each seat-back, so every pax gets their own (actually, the only exception I can think of is in row 6, which IS premium class lol), where they are configured like first, so 2 per row.
Old Nov 15, 17, 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by Eujeanie View Post
What if the DL flight is 1,450 miles?
Just walk up and down the aisle until you log the extra 50 miles needed! I am sure you will be hungry for it!
Old Nov 16, 17, 12:58 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K
I got a snack box on AS15 (BOS-SEA) on 11/14

Search this Thread