SEA-SJC on AS330

Old Sep 11, 17, 7:51 am
Original Poster

Location: SEA/PDX/NRT/SIN almost every month. I love my sanctuary at Sentosa Cove
Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, UA LT-Gold, SPG Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Dia, MR Gold
SEA-SJC on AS330

Has anyone flown on AS330 @ 1530H, arriving @ 1736H ?
I have a 1 hr connection at SJC to catch AA6073 @ 1848H. Wondering if it's doable, or if I have to make a dash for it.

Thanks!
Old Sep 11, 17, 9:08 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Originally Posted by ws8n View Post
Has anyone flown on AS330 @ 1530H, arriving @ 1736H ?
I have a 1 hr connection at SJC to catch AA6073 @ 1848H. Wondering if it's doable, or if I have to make a dash for it.

Thanks!
In the last seven days that flight has been on time or close to it six day. One other day it was substantially late and you would have missed your second flight. The SJC is an easy airport to make connections so as long as you get there on time it shouldn't be an issue.
Old Sep 11, 17, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Location: SEA/PDX/NRT/SIN almost every month. I love my sanctuary at Sentosa Cove
Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, UA LT-Gold, SPG Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Dia, MR Gold
Originally Posted by jsguyrus View Post
In the last seven days that flight has been on time or close to it six day. One other day it was substantially late and you would have missed your second flight. The SJC is an easy airport to make connections so as long as you get there on time it shouldn't be an issue.
Thanks!
I see that AS 330 usually arrives @ gate 26 or 28, and my AA flight departs from 10.

Will I need to reclear security since they are in separate terminals?
Old Sep 11, 17, 12:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ws8n View Post
Thanks!
I see that AS 330 usually arrives @ gate 26 or 28, and my AA flight departs from 10.

Will I need to reclear security since they are in separate terminals?
No.
Old Sep 11, 17, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by jsguyrus View Post
The SJC is an easy airport to make connections so as long as you get there on time it shouldn't be an issue.
Unless you are transferring between BA and AA.
Old Sep 12, 17, 6:41 pm

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
Am I the only one that had to take a double-take when reading the title of this thread, just to make sure the OP wasn't talking about flying an Airbus A330 to SJC on AS?!?
Old Sep 12, 17, 6:49 pm

Programs: AS, UA Ag, Marriott Ti, IHG Au, HH Au, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred, *$ Au
Originally Posted by bostonbali View Post
Am I the only one that had to take a double-take when reading the title of this thread, just to make sure the OP wasn't talking about flying an Airbus A330 to SJC on AS?!?
Nope, not the only one. Keep seeing the same thing.
Old Sep 12, 17, 7:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge 2020 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: AS MVP Gold75K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott LTG, SPG Gold, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
I assumed it was a flight #. And I was in SJC a few days ago. Should be no problem assuming AS is all ontime. ^
Old Sep 12, 17, 10:59 pm

You are not alone, I am with you.... I keep thinking which A330 flies SEA-SJC route...
Originally Posted by bostonbali View Post
Old Sep 14, 17, 1:34 am

Programs: AS G75K, DL PM, IHG Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by John Wang View Post
You are not alone, I am with you.... I keep thinking which A330 flies SEA-SJC route...
Me, too, and was dreaming about those lie flat beds in J.....

Search this Thread
Search Engine: