AA Codeshare list

Old Jan 25, 18, 10:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold75K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott LTG, SPG Gold, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by ashill View Post
A radical thought: fly the best airline for each trip. For PDX-LAX, that's probably AS. For PDX-PWM, that's almost certainly someone else. This is a pretty clear illustration of how anti-competitive frequent flyer programs (especially elite status and credit card-based fee waivers) are.
Driving also can work from the AS gateways (assuming time of course). Once did a day trip to BOS and ended up in PWM for lunch. Distances are surprisingly close in the lower 48
Old Jan 25, 18, 10:31 pm

Programs: AA, DL, AS MVP, VA
Originally Posted by beckoa View Post
Driving also can work from the AS gateways (assuming time of course). Once did a day trip to BOS and ended up in PWM for lunch. Distances are surprisingly close in the lower 48
Having grown up in the Boston area, I find it very strange to be in parts of the world where I never pass through three states on a fairly normal day.
Old Jan 26, 18, 8:16 am

Programs: AS MM, MVPGold75k, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by ashill View Post
Having grown up in the Boston area, I find it very strange to be in parts of the world where I never pass through three states on a fairly normal day.
Growing up in Seattle I find it odd to hear a weather forecast that is the same for multiple states as opposed to convergence zone, north sound, south sound, etc.
Old Jan 26, 18, 5:57 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by MonThruThurs View Post
Have switched 3 east coast flights to delta this month because of this nonsense. This keeps up, there is no reason to fly AS in 2019.
You are in SEA where you have a competitor airline with decent service across the USA. Portland has been relegated to step child status. We have no options, except to fly them all.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: